Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) (50707 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Iamstickzbaba(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmmmm ...... E get why but make I no talk cos pale don sense the source of the money weh the olosho pikin give ham angry angry wait o,did I just say "olosho"? Make I waka abeg
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by etrange: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even on a beautiful thread like this, those guys on the front page still found a way to denigrate women. What would a confident man gain from constantly disparaging the opposite gender?

Nice one from dad!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Contagious100d(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
I would double it for her
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
And then she rushed to tell the world what happened. Is this online craze a form of inferiority complex or mental illness. Because I don't understand how people no longer have anything private about their lives
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by dragunov: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
They are same thing

He knows. He just wants to engage you in an unintellectual jaw- jaw.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:

what if she didnt get it from prostituion but sugar daddy ?
Cuz women say sugar dady is not prostitution
hehehehehe. Ashawo with class
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by ekevwe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEGETtLDzU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rejecting the 10k cash gift will not make her stop prostitution, or stop her from having a boyfriend.

Why not take the gift then sit her down to ask further questions then advice her. She will respect the dad more with this step
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
A wise dad for that matter and besides he doesn't know how the girl made the money. This is to discourage her from doing prostitution and other vices

A girl of this big age cannot get 10k from any other means apart from prostitution? Smh. Let’s stop degrading our women please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Promoter2: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is hilarious. I'm sure she'd ask for more the following day. See my siggy
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pierocash:
Baba no know say em daughter get sponsor wey pass am

Most of we Men generally are Wereys..grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by 7arrows: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEGETtLDzU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Maybe she works. 10k to appreciate your dad is nothing. Maybe he doesn't need it but he should have accepted it and prayed for her. Then after a week give her double. That's what I'll do as a dad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by 7arrows: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
toogbasky:
Tik tok liars

Remember end SARS killing and vote Obi,, let's waste this votes,, those innocent souls shouldn't sacrifice their life for nothing

Lets stop lying to ourselves, Peter OBI is the one and only man for a true change.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:
....Many Nigeria girls work and earn their money legitimately..... don't be naive

Is prostitution not legit though risky

Could be made less risky
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
A wise dad for that matter and besides he doesn't know how the girl made the money. This is to discourage her from doing prostitution and other vices

Veryfoolishboy:

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hookup Money,
Wise Father
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Maynmann: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2022
She wanted to give him so she can post it and claim to be a “strong woman”
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by remsonik(f): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Daddy rejected the money cos he loves the daughter and saw that out of the little amount she earns as salary or make in her business the daughter gave him something. That shows a good daughter,a loving, caring and responsible father. Same thing my mom will do when I send her such cos she knows what I do and how I make my earnings.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Hotzone(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:

Shameless lots that finds fun in whôring
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:

See her eye na this one na runs girl
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by olisaEze(m): 1:21am On Jun 22, 2022
In the first place, I think it’s improper to give your father cash in place of a present.

What that says is that you’re either not aware of what his choice of gifts would be, or you can’t be bothered to put in the minimum effort required to go out and get something that would make the day memorable for him.

The man would probably have loved to show off a gift worth the same N10k to his friends & colleagues as from his daughter instead of cold Naira notes.

This wan thinks its love when the man is actually disappointed by her utter ignorance. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Eriggs:
...not every girls are like the girls close to you at home...you know? undecided

Don't think every girls are like the ones you sleep and wake up with.
Take note annoying specie.

Next time you people should keep shut ur mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Make una take am.
As e dey hot

Na shewe joo

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by King44(m): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:

lol
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Theanyanwu: 4:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmmmm.... I don't know what to say here sef.

As Nepa dey misbehave these days, no be to buy Oriamo powerbank sure pass like this?

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by iampeterben(m): 4:41am On Jun 22, 2022
post=114030565:
Better Father wey love and understand the needs of his children.

God bless you a million fold sir.

And God bless this beautiful and sensible gurl a billion folds.

A lady like one of us @.
SISI YEWANDE of God herself! kiss kiss
Happy Birthday Once again,
Twas a beautiful weekend mehn.
Well done Manna of God! Well done oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by tiswell(m): 4:46am On Jun 22, 2022
toobusy:
....Many Nigeria girls work and earn their money legitimately..... don't be naive
Many

na lie sad
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Arielle: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2022
toobusy:
They are surrounded by prostitutes and runs girls: sisters, friends. It is all they know, so you can't blame them. They are also opportunists themselves, that would do anything for money. Like calls to like.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by yusufmurry: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Eriggs:
...not every girls are like the girls close to you at home...you know? undecided

Don't think every girls are like the ones you sleep and wake up with.
Take note annoying specie.

Next time you people should keep shut ur mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Make una take am.
As e dey hot

Oga, from the video, you will see the girl doesn't nothing for a living. See how she was busy drawing attention to her new hair. It's very easy to spot a hookup girl.

PS: One is on my dm pretending like she needs job but jokingly sending me her account details and also telling me to link her to bigboys/men that have money. I haven't replied or talked to her again.

No be only those we see at brothels be prostitute alone. 98% of girls is prostitute and corporate beggars in exchange for sex. Know this and have peace of mind.

If you have money, give them and bleed(Redpillers), na only sex they can offer
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by yusufmurry: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2022
DONFASZY:
Good parenting
Most parent nw demand for monthly funds frm female student and dont care hw dey get it
They promote n market runs nw

This is how one in Ghana is telling the parents that she is schooling and does some menial jobs after school hours with construction company to cover up Hugh money she sends to them.

But Haunty is a full-time Pgirl and into hookup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
your mind has been programed negatively. Why didn't you consider thinking positively? Na all girls dey do prostitution all the time?

That gender has suffered in our thoughts processes...

It's well..
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.