Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

God Vs Lucifer - What Is Really Going On. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Vs Lucifer - What Is Really Going On. (239 Views)

Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Vs Lucifer - What Is Really Going On. by Niramemes: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
The more I look at this, the less clear it all becomes. What is your take?

Source: https://niramemes.com/meme/108260002/What-do-you-think-about-this

1 Like

Re: God Vs Lucifer - What Is Really Going On. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niramemes:
The more I look at this, the less clear it all becomes. What is your take?...

Have you not seen that that is what stupid people do? Eg yesterday's news, Fuel attendant vs soldier.

Evil makes people stupid and stupid people must so stupid things!

1 Like

Re: God Vs Lucifer - What Is Really Going On. by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you not seen that that is what stupid people do? Eh yesterday's news, Fuel attendant vs soldier.

Evil makes people stupid and stupid people must so stupid things!

Must you fail to be straightforward??
Re: God Vs Lucifer - What Is Really Going On. by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niramemes:
The more I look at this, the less clear it all becomes. What is your take?

Source: https://niramemes.com/meme/108260002/What-do-you-think-about-this

I find certain atheists so dumb these days.... not saying you're an atheist.

I mean if you think calling someone dumb makes the person dumb,are you doing anything noteworthy??

Can't you see the person can also call you dumb?

Your insincerity can make you deny afterwards but the other person will remember.

If you resort to calling the person a wailer,still not necessarily useful.

But vain repetitions by atheists are just as vain as Bible quotes by theists.

Such that some even doubt the status of others as atheists or theists

Another subhuman character is despising someone just because the person is an atheist or theist unless the person sees it as a reason to physically or verbally attack you.

But the world is always in shambles so these things continue.

Don't think too much about Bible quotes....in fact, I don't find any establishment where taking the Bible or Quran seriously ensures anything except vanity.

A vanity that's not necessary.

It's not enough to say someone doesn't understand.... there's also need to state the usefulness of something to be understood by everyone.

Stating the usefulness should be independent of just repeating the same thing indefinitely.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Sallah In Daura, Receives Masari, Ganduje, Others / Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject / Https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/%f0%9f%91%bf%f0%9f%98%88%f0%9f%8d%80%e2%98%98%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.