Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,139 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Make Money Being A Partner - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Money Being A Partner (860 Views)

Urgently Seeking A Partner That Can Install Metallic Epoxy Paint / Syntek Global Presents Xft....xtreme Fuel Treatment. Become A Partner Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Being A Partner by ebaymoney(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2007
Do you now that there is a new development now going on in Nigeria, it is called bidnigeria. To my amazement, you could be making a lot of money by being into partnership with them without spending a dime. Surprised, thats it. If anyone needs further information on how the program runs before the official lunching, you can write me on my email:

sundayoyenola@yahoo.com or call my number 08058124663
Re: Make Money Being A Partner by jonero(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
hello how do you make the dollars
Re: Make Money Being A Partner by brume2020: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
Aloha ebaynigeria!,

What exactly is bidnigeria? It looks like an auction site using good ol MLM system to recruit members.

I was looking at their web site - havent figured out yet if there is any substance to the hype. I.e. the testimonials, etc.

Couldnt post the link I found. Perhaps thats a TOS violation?. Google search "bidnigeria" for more information.

brume
Re: Make Money Being A Partner by apmis: 2:33am On Aug 29, 2007
Just wondering if there is anything wrong with MLM, alot of people seem to have some negative perception towards it. I sincerely believe that if it is well organised it is a win-win senario for all
Re: Make Money Being A Partner by brume2020: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2007
There is nothing wrong(legally) with the Multi Level Marketting model in and of itself per se.

Legal wrongdoing only really occurs when they are marketting/selling an illegal product or service such as the illegal pyramid/ponzi schemes that portrayed the MLM concept in a very negative light.

There is however a moral aspect to MLMs in which I find a lot of MLMs wanting :-

- In order to attract new members, they exagerrate the potential income that accrue to members and probably tell blatant half-truths about how much money some members have already made or are currently making.
- Some also make outright misleading statements about how good the products are. e.g. some MLMs sell miracle cures that have not been proven to cure per their claims.
- While new members that join late in the game may be at a disadvantage due to the pyramidal nature of the payment chain, members who joined very early in the game stand to make a killing. Not that theres anything wrong with this as long as you are aware of where in the chain you belong and your remuneration expectations are not set unsually high. Matter of fact some MLMs recognize harder working members at the bottom of the chain and their system automatically promotes them (moves them up the chain) based on results.

I have evaluated a number of MLM opportunites - even joined a "clean" MLM to get a first hand experience - though I only recruited one other member and subsequently decided to discontinue my active participation. There was nothing "wrong" with the MLM itself or the business, but I didnt think much at the time about attending the very same meetings every wednesdays or asking my entire household to join.

Will I join an MLM today.? If I find an MLM that is well suited to me - certainly I would. But it has too be good for me.

There are different strokes for different folks. Some folks like MLMs, others don't. So if it floats anybodys boat don't be held back by anyones personal opinion/experience. You need to evaluate the MLM opportunity and decide if it is good for you. If it was me, here are some questions I would want answered :-

- Do you believe in the product/service enough to use it yourself and pay for it.?
- Is the price of the product good value in exchange for it?
- Are the claims made about the product true?
- How does the product compare with other available products?
- Is the product good enough to sell itself - or you have to sell it by brute force?
- Will most new customers make a repeat purchase -
- Is there any substance to the testimonials given by members of the MLM about their income or testimonials about users of the product about the product.
- etc.

This is just my humble opinion. As in every important decision anyone needs to take - look before leaping. Take your decision based on facts where available.

enjoy,

brume

(1) (Reply)

Used Laptops For Sale @ N75,000 / Need A Thermocouple. / Cooperative,financials,payroll,hrm Superb Softwares Made In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.