Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass (1341 Views)

FC 24 Now Available On Playstation 5 and 4 / Games On Playstation 4 / FIFA 18 On Playstation 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2022
How are you all doing! I have a switch and I'm looking to buy games from the Nintendo eShop, but i discovered that it was not accepting my cards. So i would llike to know the current payment methods that Nigerian gamers use to purchase their digital game. The card i tried was a gt card
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by adex1300(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
NoonMasamune:
How are you all doing! I have a switch and I'm looking to buy games from the Nintendo eShop, but i discovered that it was not accepting my cards. So i would llike to know the current payment methods that Nigerian gamers use to purchase their digital game. The card i tried was a gt card
Am using gt master car
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
adex1300:
Am using gt master car

which regoin do you use for the accounts?
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by Discombulator: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
NoonMasamune:
Why not just buy a physical copy
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by dirtydaya(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
NoonMasamune:

For gamepass , I used Barter( terrible customer service) virtual card to buy on Amazon
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Discombulator:

Why not just buy a physical copy

I mostply play Jrpg. almost all stores only concentrate on action/adventure games. the games I'm looking for on the switch include the following:
Shin Megami Tensei V
Legend of Heroes Series
Rune Factory 4 Special

Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
dirtydaya:

For gamepass , I used Barter( terrible customer service) virtual card to buy on Amazon

the Nintendo eshop is not allowing me to buy with barter anymore. when i added it i tested with a 2 dollar game and it worked, but now the eshop is showing an error. same with paypal. worked once, now shows error.
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by dirtydaya(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
NoonMasamune:

the Nintendo eshop is not allowing me to buy with barter anymore. when i added it i tested with a 2 dollar game and it worked, but now the eshop is showing an error. same with paypal. worked once, now shows error.

bro I said I buy from Amazon
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
dirtydaya:

are you using a US address with the amazon account?
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
i found a woraround. i discovered a website where you can buy eshop cards and use them for purchase

Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by adex1300(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
NoonMasamune:

which regoin do you use for the accounts?
USA. I have a USA adress that i use
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by AIREGIN360(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2022
NoonMasamune:
i found a woraround. i discovered a website where you can buy eshop cards and use them for purchase
which website do you buy eshop cards from?
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2022
AIREGIN360:
which website do you buy eshop cards from?

offgamers
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by AIREGIN360(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2022
NoonMasamune:

offgamers
thank you, did you sign up b4 purchasing and how long was it before you got the ecode in your mail.
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
AIREGIN360:
thank you, did you sign up b4 purchasing and how long was it before you got the ecode in your mail.
yes u need to sign in. got code less than 3 minutes after payment
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by kingslly(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
dirtydaya:

Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by kingslly(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
NoonMasamune:

yes u need to sign in. got code less than 3 minutes after payment
Please I wish you can put me through. How do you go about it if you don’t have a US address. I just got an Xbox series x and realised you need Xbox live subscription to play the multiplayer. I wish I can chat you up privately so you can put me through.
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
kingslly:
Please I wish you can put me through. How do you go about it if you don’t have a US address. I just got an Xbox series x and realised you need Xbox live subscription to play the multiplayer. I wish I can chat you up privately so you can put me through.

if you mean buying the cards on the website then you dont need a use website. resigter with your nigerian website and use your nigerian card to purchase. if you meant a US address for the Xbox, then you can simply create a microsof account and use any random us address you can google.

1 Like

Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by kingslly(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
NoonMasamune:

if you mean buying the cards on the website then you dont need a use website. resigter with your nigerian website and use your nigerian card to purchase. if you meant a US address for the Xbox, then you can simply create a microsof account and use any random us address you can google.
thanks
Re: Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass by NoonMasamune: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2022
adex1300:
USA. I have a USA adress that i use

hello, is you barter card stll working? a got a message from the that they will are cancelling their card service till further notice, and when i logged into my account my dollar card was terminated.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Game / Abuja Psp Owners! Let's Exchange Game Files! / Playstation 4 Debuts With 1 Million Consoles Sold In First Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.