Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Online Pvc Registration, Online Pvc Information Update - Inec - Pmt Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Pvc Registration, Online Pvc Information Update - Inec - Pmt Blog (155 Views)

How To Identify And Avoid Toxic People - PMT Blog Lifestyle / Cac Business Registration Online For Assistance Call 08038615282 / Cac Business Registration Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Pvc Registration, Online Pvc Information Update - Inec - Pmt Blog by peaceworldtech: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Online Transfer of Voter's Card!

Don't go to join the long queue at INEC Office.

Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my PVC online. Also changed my polling unit online to a ward very close to my house. For the first time, I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of my friends and they have all registered. I thought I could share with you on my list so that you won’t have an excuse for not getting your PVC.

Visit this link to see how you can register online
https://www.pmt.ng/blog/how-to-register-update-transfer-revalidate-and-change-information-on-your-inec-pvc-online-pmt
http://cvr.inecnigeria.org

(1) (Reply)

Effective And Affordable Pest, Snake And Rat Control / Creating New Locks And Security Solutions / O'odua Group Receives Oil Prospecting License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.