Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? (618 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by engrsyer(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

On Thursday been 5th of May, 2022 I went to a shopping mall to buy a phone to surprise my wife while I was on transit from site to my home.

I paid the money using my Firstbank Masters debit card to pay through POS machine of the phone shop in the mall. At first trial using the machine the response I get is network problem, I try again the POS machine printed out the receipt showing DECLINE and what the sales rep of the phone shop told me is I have insufficient balance.

I checked my account balance using the Firstbank phone app in my phone and confirmed that ₦114,000 has been debited from my account with no debit sms from FirstBank which means the transaction went but it didn't complete so I feel relaxed hoping that it would auto credit. Base on FirstBank policy if there was any transaction using any of the online/ATM/POS systems, you to complain by calling their customer care line after 24 hours which the transaction was done which I later and that happened on Friday evening 6th May, 2022.

To sum up the challenge, up till now my account has not been credited almost 2 months of when the transaction was done.

The question now is how can I help in other to retrieve my money back especially in this hard times? Those who has experience this kind of sh*t should please tell me how/what did they do to come out this sh*t.

Thanks

CC Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J

Pls push this to front page.

Gracias
Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by MITCHELL96: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Believe me, They're aware your money didn't go through, They're waiting to see if the owner will complain or come to the bank to create awareness, and if you don't go, your money might just go into their pocket like that

Nigerian banks are something else, they take advantage of people like us to cashout, Infact They're all FRAUDS!! angry

Even My UBA bank, I can't login my Bank App anymore, believe me, they keep debiting me 700, 400, 200 etc, can you imagine ? undecided and they will never show you debit alert on your Sim, so the only way to check it is my bank app, and they blocked me from logging in

This has been happening for months, and it frustrates me

To be hobest, I now save my money on my Bet9ja account, I don't F^cking trust any bank! Anymore

Even if someone ask for my account, I'll give the person my Bet9ja ID and tell the person how to proceed in sending the money, or if I give the Person my UBA account, immediately the money gets in, I'm funding my BET Aza ASAP!

It sounds funny, but I'm fed up and tired of been debited such huge amount of money daily,weekly and monthly for no reason,

NIGERIAN BANKS ARE SCAMS!! angry angry They're not available for the main services they're supposed to render but to extort money in disguise from the masses! Yuck!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by ecolime(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
engrsyer:
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

On Thursday been 5th of May, 2022 I went to a shopping mall to buy a phone to surprise my wife while I was on transit from site to my home.

I paid the money using my Firstbank Masters debit card to pay through POS machine of the phone shop in the mall. At first trial using the machine the response I get is network problem, I try again the POS machine printed out the receipt showing DECLINE and what the sales rep of the phone shop told me is I have insufficient balance.

I checked my account balance using the Firstbank phone app in my phone and confirmed that ₦114,000 has been debited from my account with no debit sms from FirstBank which means the transaction went but it didn't complete so I feel relaxed hoping that it would auto credit. Base on FirstBank policy if there was any transaction using any of the online/ATM/POS systems, you to complain by calling their customer care line after 24 hours which the transaction was done which I later and that happened on Friday evening 6th May, 2022.

To sum up the challenge, up till now my account has not been credited almost 2 months of when the transaction was done.

The question now is how can I help in other to retrieve my money back especially in this hard times? Those who has experience this kind of sh*t should please tell me how/what did they do to come out this sh*t.

Thanks

CC Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J

Pls push this to front page.

Gracias
Send a mail to their contact centre.

It's Firstcontact @firstbanknigeria.com

They respond to and treat my complaints on time.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by engrsyer(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thanks for your concern sir. I have sent them a mail regards that but no positive response from them.
ecolime:

Send a mail to their contact centre.

It's Firstcontact @firstbanknigeria.com

They respond to and treat my complaints on time.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by Veryfied: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Believe me, They're aware your money didn't go through, They're waiting to see if the owner will complain or come to the bank to create awareness, and if you don't go, your money might just go into their pocket like that

Nigerian banks are something else, they take advantage of people like us to cashout, Infact They're all FRAUDS!! angry

Even My UBA bank, I can't login my Bank App anymore, believe me, they keep debiting me 700, 400, 200 etc, can you imagine ? undecided and they will never show you debit alert on your Sim, so the only way to check it is my bank app, and they blocked me from login in,

This has been happening for months, and it frustrates me

To be hobest, I now save my money on my Bet9ja account, I don't F^cking trust any bank! Anymore

Even if someone ask for my account, I'll give the person my Bet9ja ID and tell the person how to proceed in sending the money, or if I give the Person my UBA account, immediately the money gets in, I'm funding my BET Aza ASAP!

It sounds funny, but I'm just tired of been debited such huge amount of money daily,weekly and monthly for no reason,

NIGERIAN BANKS ARE SCAMS!! angry angry They're not available for the main services they're supposed to render but to extort money in disguise from the masses! Yuck!

Open Paga, Palmpay or Opay
Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by MITCHELL96: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
engrsyer:
Thanks for your concern sir. I have sent them a mail regards that but no positive response from them.

Take them to court like this woman did then undecided

Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by Ikechukwu183: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
engrsyer:
Copy CBN the mail, they will mandate them to do the refund ASAP.
By law, no unresolved transaction should go beyond 2 weeks.
Research on CBN complaint mail.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? by engrsyer(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Take them to court like this woman did then undecided

Thanks very much for this exposition. I will do as you suggested.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data Bundles On Sale / How Make Order Over $100 On ALIEXPRESS / This Is Better Than Naira And Cedis Crypto Arbitrage (try It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.