Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu (65323 Views)

Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages / Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The / OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by StoriesUpdate: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
ANAMBRA PERSON OF THE WEEK: Chief Kenneth Ifekudu(Agbalanze). Chairman/Ceo, Diamond Leeds Ltd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmyGCsQA1AQ

For his resilience, indomitability, astuteness, integrity and for demonstrating uncommon entrepreneurial sagacity exemplified in the ability to hunt for the best talents, quality job delivery and for representing the business ideals Ndi Igbo stands for as well as his humanity, humility, accessibility and dignity which has earned him the highly coveted Eminent Magazine Man of the Decade, Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu is ANAMBRA PERSON OF THE WEEK.

“High achievers are big-picture people. They are able to look into that crystal ball and see things (the goal) that are not there; with the end in mind, they work towards that end one step at a time”- Anonymous.

Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu (Agbalanze Ezeonyekachukwu), was born on 6th of April 1979 into the family of late Chief & Lolo Paul A. Ifekudu (Ezeonykachukwu) of Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

His father was an accountant while his mother was a headmistress so he grew up knowing the value of education; as well as the need for discipline. To him, his father’s disciplinary actions resulted to the man he is today and that is why he continues to idealize and idolize him.

He attended Patrick Okolo Primary School, Odoakpu, Onitsha and proceeded to Our Lady’s Secondary School where he obtained his SSCE in 1996. He attended Federal Polytechnic Auchi and bagged OND in Business Administration graduating top of his class in 1999. To satisfy his unquenchable appetite for education, he proceeded to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, in 2003 where again he proved his mettle as an excellent student coming out with Second class upper degree in Marketing. Not spent, he moved on and acquired Master’s degree in Business Administration at Enugu State Business School. According to him, the two disciplines rubbed off on the businessman he is today, affirming that studying them remained the best thing that has happened to his career.

A determined man is unstoppable, even though Agbalanze’s childhood dream was to study Law but was redirected to study Business Administration by his father, he never jettisoned that dream and today, despite his busy schedule, he is currently studying Law at Baze University, Abuja to fulfill that age-long ambition of wanting to be one of the best lawyers in this part of the world.

Agbalanze founded Diamond Leeds Limited, an A-list construction company and other top rated companies. The Diamond Leeds is a reference point in construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and sinking of boreholes, etc. The idea of Diamond Leeds was birthed during his brief stint in the banking profession, taking a cue from his clients who are contractors; he developed passion and joined the business. His marketing skills gave him an advantage and positioned him well in the industry which is highly competitive and capital intensive. Today, he is a champion in the industry where many have already given up.

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu is equally a philanthropist of note and has used God’s given resources to advance the course of humanity. He believes in Timothy Pina’s opinion that Philanthropy is not about money; it’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help.

Agbalanze is a man ahead of his time; his achievements will make you think he has been around for ages. His exploits in business, character, the excellence he represents, his groveling humility and the depth of his humanity are few of the reasons for this deservedly MAN OF THE DECADE AWARD by Eminent Magazine.

He is happily married to Lolo Chioma Emmanuella Ifekudu with whom he has 4 wonderful Children, 2 boys and 2 girls.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by StoriesUpdate: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
More

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Crixxx: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Watch how they will start to spread hate.

Rastaramsey:
We don't give a flying f*ck....

This niggarr's work no fit pass Yahoo or drug-pushing....

That's what anambra guys are good for.....

This is not tinubu, ramoni igbalode(hushpuppi) or oyedepo

190 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Rastaramsey(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
We don't give a flying f*ck....

This niggarr's work no fit pass Yahoo or drug-pushing....

That's what anambra guys are good for.....

Modified: I hear say he get construction company..... I guess that's where he cleans hi money....
It's normal sha

Me sef get gas and POS shop wey I dey use clean my Yahoo money....

147 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by decatalyst(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
I love that Range Rover!

Black and elegant!

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Bluntguy: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
He is also OBIDIENT.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Deborah98(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nnukwu nwoke. I love Anambra guys. So hardworking and resilient but unfortunately I hardly make them my friends because they .....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by SHINJA: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mtschw....

Business man and a drug trafficker...

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by bouncin04(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Kizzygentle: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo amaka... That's why the northerners and westerners keep beefing us... Even if una no give us presidency or biafra, we go still dey ahead... No cap..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Ali1king: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dope Ride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by colorsofrainbow: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

Tinubu is his godfather

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
Nnukwu nwoke. I love Anambra guys. So hardworking and resilient but unfortunately I hardly make them my friends because they .....
are stingy...

5 Likes

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by dollynnn(f): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anambra and billionaires who keep low profiles are like 5&6

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by temitope27(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
What should we do now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by hslbroker2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lovely pictures

Pls check my signature for your wood work

3 Likes

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by markidoo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na so
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by LedRock: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
To be worth a billion naira is not so much of a big deal these days, less than $2m . Too many naira billionaires in Nigeria.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by sandali: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Efcc
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by KaLuCh: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

Na poverty dey do you, Alaye.

20 Likes

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Quest7777: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Naira depreciation has made Millionaires common like pure water. We are now talking of Billionaires.
Very soon we'll graduate to Trillionaires then...
By then one loaf of bread will be like 50k. cheesy

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by JosephXavier: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Billionaires no dey ever finish for this Anambra?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Burgerlomo: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Triple blessings, Tall, Handsome and Rich. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless Peter Obi, the rock!!!

Atiku is an idiot!

Thunder fire Tilumpoo and foolish idiotic miscreants!!!

We Yoruba youths from the 6 southwest states support Peter Obi both in the rain and in the sun.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Bullpenn11: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
LET THIS MAN HERE WHO IS ALREADY BEING LINKED TO NARCOTICS TRADE AS HIS BEGINNINGS START ADVERTISING HIMSELF HERE
OZOBULU IN ANAMBRA IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF INTERNATIONAL, ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA BASED DRUG BARONS, AND THE

MAJORITY OF CORPSES BROUGHT BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO OZOBULU ARE OF YOUNG BOYS AND MEN WHO HAVE TAKEN A HIT FROM RIVAL DRUG GANGS.

D SAME OZOBULU WAS THE VILLAGE WHERE 25 WORSHIPERS OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH WERE KILLED AT MORNING MASS WHEN DRUG HITMEN BURST INTO THE CHURCH IN SEARCH OF ONE NOTORIOUS DRUG LORD CALLED BISHOP, A NATIVE OF OZOBULU WHO USED DRUG MONEY TO BUILD THAT CHURCH IN HIS VILLAGE. HE HAD RETURNED FROM SOUTH AFRICA ON HOLIDAYS BUT GOTA HINT AND ESCAPED BEFORE THE DRUG HITMEN COULD GET TO HIM. THEY ENDED UP GUNNING DOWN ‘BISHOP’’s FATHER AND COUSIN WHO WERE IN THAT CHURCH DOWN IN COLD BLOOD.

THIS MONEY BOYS WHO CANNOT GIVE LEGITIMATE AND BELIEVABLE EXPLANATION ABOUT THEIR SUDDEN WEALTH SHOULD REMAIN IN D SHADOW FOR THEIR OWN SAKE INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR ALL THIS SO CALLED PR AGENTS LIKE ALEXREPORTS TO BE UNDULY EXPOSING THEM TO EFCC INTEREST IN D NAME OF PROMOTION.
LET THEM TAKE CUE FROM OBI CUBANA EXPERIENCE.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
What's his area of business concern? He must surely be one of those portmanteau billionaires who run business without a known office. Most of them are like that in Afghaneastern. Having served terms in holding facilities in Rio, Bangkok and the other places for dealing in the white stuff and substand merchandise, they return to their benighted and headless clans to flaunt their ill-gotten wealth to acquire the ozo title and later bury their fathers with Hummer SUVs. What an unfortunate people!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Dee04(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anambra nnem oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by crestedaguiyi: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Alex report and his brand of scam .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by empressSkincare(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oya, repeat after me;
I will taste money much more than my imagination. Time is coming when I will never ever lack anything money can buy. I will be called a rich woman/man, the type that will shock people. My money will extend to others.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by goshen26: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless and keep him
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Throwback: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:
Watch how they will start to spread hate.

But the purpose of the topic itself is for what?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.