Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling (20480 Views)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2022
MuscularDick:
Why are Muslim kids not attending Ansarul schools where hijab is part of the uniform?

Na trouble maker them be...if they never kill christains them no dey happy...
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Another suicide bombers loading
Christian bomber and head cutter spotted.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
Why can't you take your child to an Islamic school?? Or better still Saudi Arabia for studies??

Lol
This show christian are not tolerant.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Thelife: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Thank God, the government have already hand over the missionary schools in Lagos back to Church. No one care about the rest.

And moreover muslim students are already wearing hijab in government owned public schools in Lagos now, so which hijab are they talking about again.

Well it a win win for everyone, thank God for Lagos state government that foresee this and hand over the schools back to the Church.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Thelife: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Oches4me:
This show christian are not tolerant.

Yea because Christian are the one burning there fellow brother and sister because of a prophet.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
splendournoni:
Lagos should start gearing up for bombings soon...

All these jihadist everywhere now both governement looking on how to islamize everywhere...

Islam and terrorism are like 5&6
Christianity is the founder of terrorist and immorality. Terrorism in the church, east, South Sudan, American, Europe, anti balaka, Lord resistance army and crusader
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
so killing the person is justifiable even in your holy book?? Perhaps thousands of people would have been burnt to death for insulting Jesus Christ or the Catholics Virgin Mary
Head cutters and IPOB spotted
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Thelife: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

Why would you insult our prophet at the first place??

Why should I care about your gigolo fake prophet in the first place
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Wear your hijab to Ansarudeen and Awarislam schools. No wear am reach St. Joseph and St. Mary schools dey look for wahala upadan. grin

Christians don't send there children to Islamic schools but they are the ones that will be sending there children to christian schools to go and fight for hijab rights. This religion! Chai!

If U stop them, U collect.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Only in your head and no where else
Head slammer, to your entire family head. Terrorist
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2022
And this one that you are quoting this Bible verses to encourage hate and destruction is not blasphemy to you ba? Please try and reason before acting some times. Christians in Nigeria are calm and some people like you purposely do things that will make them religious extremist. When they finally become radicals, please remember you push them into it and they might do more than just throwing bombs. Please let's be guided with our utterances

BnQoyyim:

HIJAB IS EMPHASIZED IN THE BIBLES.
1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”
Emulate Mary- mother of Jesus.

VIOLENCE IS PREACHED IN THE BIBLES
1 Samuel 15:3
Go, now, attack Amalek, and put under the ban everything he has. Do not spare him; kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Una never see anything...

They will force IRK into christain school curriculum...
They will force christain schools to build mosque in the name of freedom of religion

Na their way
The same way Christian staff forced Muslims to practice Christianity.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Thelife: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Oches4me:
Christianity is the founder of terrorist and immorality. Terrorism in the church, east, South Sudan, American, Europe, anti balaka, Lord resistance army and crusader

You are still crying. Cry more terrorist. Christian will always be ahead of you guys grin grin

Can someone remind this head slammers that the government have hand over all the missionary schools in Lagos back to the Church
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are the suicide bomber. Anyone who disturbs the peace with their statements are suicide bombers literally.
potential terrorist over to you
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Hamziyah(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2022
IamMobisola:

Tell me who in their right mind would not hate terrorists. After Muslims have been killing Christians in Nigeria and all over the world, are we meant to continue to show you love? So you can kill the rest of us?
Terrorists? Well, hypnotism is part of your religion aparatus, that's what they want you all to believe to justify your hatred for Islam, but maybe you should look back and ask yourself sincerely who the real terrorists are and who is killing who? All your devised plan to kill islam and its adherents don't get materialized because God does not support hypocrisy.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Oches4me:
The same way Christian staff forced Muslims to practice Christianity.

Lol...in which country??
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Oches4me:
Christian bomber and head cutter spotted.
Terrorist keep quiet. Islambad
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oches4me(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
The Supreme Court the Apex court in the land has ruled. Any radical christian who refuse to obey the law of the land will be treated as terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Lazenby007(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
post=114064190:
The verdict of the Supreme Court approving the use of hijab in public schools is final

The State Government should caution its officials against harassing Muslim females wearing hijab, henceforth assault or harassment of female students should be criminalised.
Supreme Court has ruled.
And that is the final.

Sisi Yewande of @ shining like a Lady in her Hijab.
Happy Birthday Once again Sisi. kiss
Let us all live together in Love and peace.
Love makes the world go round.
Like they have the love.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Hamziyah(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2022
2packer:
And this one that you are quoting this Bible verses to encourage hate and destruction is not blasphemy to you ba? Please try and reason before acting some times. Christians in Nigeria are calm and some people like you purposely do things that will make them religious extremist. When they finally become radicals, please remember you push them into it and they might do more than just throwing bombs. Please let's be guided with our utterances
You see evidence from the bible that your religion is the one that ordained vawulence with your Jesus as the HM of vawulence, you change the discourse.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by GoodIsGod: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
Hijab is cool by me but what i consider not cool is those one that use the burqa or Niqob.... Those ones that cover their own face.

My school is allowing it and i personally think its wrong. Why must i sit together in a lecture room with someone whose face i don't know. Totally covered and making me feel uncomfortable?

I think the total face covering should stop in our SW higher institution. It's a security threat to other students.

How many times have they hid bomb under hijab. This is the religion Satan is using for his endtime agenda. Problems and chaos all the time. They fought for the service personals like the police and soldiers to use hijab now it is schools.

If they wear it in Islamic schools fine there is no problem but going to a christian school to fight for such right is provoking and demonic. All in the name of public schools. Where as in a Muslim public school no female would be allowed to leave her head uncovered. It is compulsory to wear hijab. Even if you are a christian. Although hardly would you find s christian child in a Muslim school. Christians don't look for wahala at all.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by od501: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Zeottee:
Nigeria will never become an Islamic country

Una still dey sleep for cycle. The last time, some muslin mob burnt someone for blasphemy in lagos. And still saying they still want to. Bro, they have done that already!!

That's what they are seriously trying to doing in Imo hence, went their jihadist military to conquer the area.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by zedegit: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/hijab-muslim-students-ask-lagos-to-issue-circular-on-supreme-court-ruling

The best place to conceal expo while claiming harassment.

Not even talking of concealing suicide bombs. This is not good.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Eniitankorede: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
potential terrorist over to you

You are a confirmed terrorist and suicide bomber. Get a life!!!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
You see evidence from the bible that your religion is the one that ordained vawulence with your Jesus as the HM of vawulence, you change the discourse.

Am neither a Christian nor a Muslim my brother. Am a humanist. That means I believe in you and me and the universe only
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by addexx: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2022
angry With the security threaths in the country you guys are only concerned about wearing your stinking hijab
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by IamMobisola(f): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
Terrorists? Well, hypnotism is part of your religion aparatus, that's what they want you all to believe to justify your hatred for Islam, but maybe you should look back and ask yourself sincerely who the real terrorists are and who is killing who? All your devised plan to kill islam and its adherents don't get materialized because God does not support hypocrisy.

LMAO, you are asking who the real terrorists are? Really? Please don't tell me the people shouting Allahu Akbar and reading the quran before killing their victims are impersonators trying to destroy Islam, LOL
This one is in fantasy land cheesy cheesy
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Aboks(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Religion of piss
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Hamziyah(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
IamMobisola:

LMAO, you are asking who the real terrorists are? Really? Please don't tell me the people shouting Allahu Akbar and reading the quran before killing their victims are impersonators trying to destroy Islam, LOL
This one is in fantasy land cheesy cheesy
And the ones that shout Allahu Akbaru and bombed mosques would be tagged what according to your school of thought? Well, that's your level of intelligence.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
2packer:

I've never and will never foment the trouble by instigating a biblical quotation or through any other means, It's your people deriding Islam through some unheard of write-up.
Our beloved Jesus Christ (PBUH) can't be blasphemed.
NO true and sane Muslim would call Jesus a name because, we belif Him as one our noble prophets.
The christians should also respect noble prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
There can never be a smoke without fire, my brother. Civility needs to be adopted, especially in terms of respecting our religions.

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by archbishop007(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
xukwaa:
Suicide bombing LOADING!

100 percent loading....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Study In Canada On Very Low School Fees / 7 Prisoners Graduate With Bachelors Degree From NOUN In Port Harcourt / 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.