Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. (1942 Views)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by onochurch(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered.

By Naomisophyblog

A popular Twitter influencer, Frank Obegi, and three of his friends, Elijah Omeka, Mose Nyachae, and Fred Obare Mokaya, have been brutally murdered in Kenya. It was gathered that the bodies of Obegi, Elijah Omeka, and Mose Nyachae were found dumped in a forest in Lari, Kiambu County, on Sunday, June 19, while that of Fred Obare Mokaya was found in Magadi, Kajiado County....

Read the concluding part of this report on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/06/22/popular-twitter-influencer-3-of-his-friends-gruesomely-murdered/

1 Share

Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
tongue
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Kenny9857(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
The heart of man is wicked cry
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Fira09(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
R.I.P ....
Rest in peace.

All these killings news everyone sef,e don tire me embarassed embarassed
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Deborah98(f): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kai it will never be well with their killers.
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Laggafin: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
If na naija dem go say na ipob
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by gambia(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
I learnt one of them scammed some kenya citizens of their hard earned money, it might be a case of revenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J

How this is not on fp and kiss Daniel buga is amazes me
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by tillaman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wtf
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Stallionhorse: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
What has the Kenyan police/government said and done about this?? And why is this our business.. Did people in Kenya sympathize with us after the owl killings??
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Jay5mie: 5:25am On Jun 23, 2022
angry
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Asianjollof007: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2022
One thing we africans have in common is "wickedness".
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by Chiraq77(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2022
dem be scammers

I hear say Na Woman Dem Use Catch Dem
Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J

How this is not on fp and kiss Daniel buga is amazes me
No mind those women wrappa

(1) (Reply)

Fake Certificates. / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag (Photos) / Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.