Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

CEO J-krue Bags TEA Excellence Awards* Serial Entrepreneur And CEO J-krue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CEO J-krue Bags TEA Excellence Awards* Serial Entrepreneur And CEO J-krue (124 Views)

CEO J-krue Entertainment Hails Seyi Vodi As He Celebrates Birthday / Wisdom Chidozie Is a Web developer and Ceo Of Xbuzznet / Party With Port Harcourt Based Bloggers And CEO At Ediz Wine Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CEO J-krue Bags TEA Excellence Awards* Serial Entrepreneur And CEO J-krue by Hituptv(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
entertainment, Oladiti Omoyemi, has bagged an award of excellence at the just concluded The Elite Awards - TEA Africa.

The award, which held in the brown roof city of Ibadan, rewarded professionals from different walks of life, whose contributions have been immense in their different endeavors.

For Omoyemi, the Chief Executive Officer of Jkrue Entertainment and Awards, winning the Socialite of the year award was a big feat and honour.

"I am highly honored to be have been recognized and what that can only do for me and my team is do continue to do more in contributing our own quota to the development of entertainment and promotion of brands."

He, however, thanked the organizers of the award and his teeming fans all over the world. "I really appreciate the organizers for putting this together to encourage we youth. Also, I would like to use this medium to appreciate my fans all over for always throwing your weight support behind me all the time," he said.

Some other recipients of the award includes ace comedian, Woli Agba, Instagram influencer, Papaya Ex, and the Special Adviser to the Oyo State Government on Youth and Sports, Honourable Bolarinwa Kazeem.

(1) (Reply)

That Thing That Alcohol Did For You / Sales, Marketing, And Calls To Action... / Your Advice Is Needed Here Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.