Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

"They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ (2836 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Newbusyfish(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
"They are not breast" Vendor writes hilarious note to warn customers about squeezing soursop on sale
A photo taken from the vegetable stand of a shop in Grenada has gone viral on Twitter.

A Twitter user living in the Caribbean country came across a note placed in a vegetable stand to warn customers about handling the soursop.........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/they-are-not-breast-vendor-writes-hilarious-note-to-warn-customers-about-squeezing-soursop-on-sale/

1 Like

Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin

The only way to check the ripeness level is by pressing....They both have same type of water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by FixxNigeria23: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Kaymax2222: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by DukeofUmueri247: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Bwess don suffer
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Atolu01: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Crass.
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by zubimete(f): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Vendor is spoit child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Vyzz: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
cool
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Shorsky1(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Hahahhahaha
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by floss(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Pussyassasin(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2022
I get coconut head I go still squezz am
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Saviourk: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Marketing strategy grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Cypress042: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is similar to telling one not to press bread before buying it.
Are you normal grin grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Cypress042: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
and na naija do this thing pass . Na so I take embarrass myself for France, I dey press the bread , na so the girl just look me one kain eye, na there I come realise say no be naija I dey cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by wiseone28: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Warning to the Prevert customers

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Ottobo's Mother Has Dropped The Real Bomb Yesterday / 20 Year Old Boy Killed By Police Task Force For Reporting #endsars / Please Be Careful- See What A Man Saw Inside The Money He Collected From A Selle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.