Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (60199 Views)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by sylve11: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

This is the only connection you osu slaves have with your satanic Jewish masters.

They source their child offsprings to be used in ritual human sacrifices to their god, Moloch.

This is the major source of income for your so-called Anambra billionaires.

You supply the Jews with the much needed human sacrifice in their occultic money rituals to Satan.

wow! shocked cool
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by MartinsD12(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by dkenny4lyf(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Naijanascam:

Hahahaha so upon una dey read and eat the book which you showed us and still irigbaji and many communities in AFONJA are not opened up una dey cluster like bee for Lasgidi... and be claiming omonile and senior urchins

Sooo pained.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by sylve11: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
redcliff:

Your papa, so even after I apologize you still think say u fit open your dirty mouth insult me? comot for here abeg

grin grin grin cool
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Halo22: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am still struggling to believe this. That a man at the peak of his achievement in life would fall to the abyss. Chai....May God help Ikeoha and his dear wife.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Elbinawi: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
"Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, are in police custody and have been charged with trying to bring a child to the UK to harvest their organs. They will appear in court later today." - The Sun UK

Me:

Ekweremadu’s daughter needed a kidney, so he brought in a 15 year-old homeless boy they picked from Lagos street with illegally obtained passport stating the boy was 21. They promised the Teenager a better life. The former deputy senate President has been denied bail.

Nigerians ruling elites extremely wickedness is multidimensional and they are very selfish. Imagine all the looted money at the disposal of this man as he could have done it legally but he chose to exploit a poor boy who doesn't even have a home.

If this happens in Nigeria he would have gotten away with it. The failed state of Nigeria is a lawless country. He will employ the services of expensive multiple SAN lawyers, bribe the Judge and the case is finished.

The case was adjourn till 7th July while they remain in prison. Heartless people....

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by TempleHouse: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
A MAN THAT WAS SO LUCKY ALL HIS LIFE TIME IN POLITICAL CAREER

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT EKEREMADU CANNOT BUY HIS WAY OUT LIKE IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by BatinHisoki: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
I wonder why that tribe must always find a way to drag the name of Nigeria to the ground. Why can't we just give them their Biafra? The only talk you hear from them is about yahoo, cult, prostitution, drug trafficking, kidnapping, smuggling, fraud, human parts, and babyfactory.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Kayclite: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by djkall(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ekweremadu’s daughter needed a kidney, so he brought in a 15 year old homeless boy with illegally obtained passport stating the boy was 21,The boy was promised a better life.The Former Nigerian Deputy Senate President has been denied bail.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by eeetuk(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
A man and a woman have been charged with conspiring to arrange to bring a child to the UK to harvest organs, the Metropolitan Police said.
Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, both from Nigeria, have been remanded in custody and will appear at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court later today.

You hardly see an Ibo man or woman who earns a living not involving criminal activities. You want to see evidence? I have it here on my desk.
If i am correct, Ike Ekweremadu was recently hired as a professor in the UK.
True or false?
And thank God this case involving Ike Ekweremadu took place in UK. And that means money will not be accepted for lighter prison term.
UK court has integrity and Mr. Ekweremadu would surely spend sometimes in prison.

*The link below confirmed the person arrested in UK is indeed Ike Ekweremadu:
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cv268842yqvo

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Litmus: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nozino:
There’s something fundamentally wrong with the black man.

Indeed.

Another thing wrong with the Blackman is their eagerness to believe whatever negative news the white press states against other black people, especially other black people the black person deems more progressive than them. The black man is a facilitator of racism for his own questionable benefit. At times like these, the black man is keen for the news to be true and thus is reluctant to question or await further developments.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by christistruth01: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
eeetuk:
A man and a woman have been charged with conspiring to arrange to bring a child to the UK to harvest organs, the Metropolitan Police said.
Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, both from Nigeria, have been remanded in custody and will appear at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court later today.

You hardly see an Ibo man or woman who earns a living not involving criminal activities. You want to see evidence? I have it here on my desk.
If i am correct, Ike Ekweremadu was recently hired as a professor in the UK.
True or false?
And thank God this case involving Ike Ekweremadu took place in UK.
UK court has integrity and Mr. Ekweremadu would surely spend sometimes in prison.

*The link below confirmed the person arrested in UK is indeed Ike Ekweremadu:
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cv268842yqvo

I have a friend from the South East who tells me majority of the Big men are into Rituals drugs and Fraud though they have Businesses as Fronts but that even the People who work under them are often Weary of becoming their Victims can it be true

Ekweremadu is too big for this it is a big disgrace on Nigeria
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by TempleHouse: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Because Okija Shrine would have assured Ikeremadu all is well.

Trust Igbo Elites at your own peril !!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Idaytesj29(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by aswani(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
To those attempting to normalise this by suggesting they took a child from Naija to UK in order to donate an organ to their own relative, I believe Western countries have an organ receipent waiting list that their relative could have joined and waited for one rather than traffic a "poor" child to harvest their organ.

Make no mistake, if there was a going rate for the child's organ, I bet Senator and his wife would not have paid it and would rather go to some poor family somewhere to do it on the cheap.

Western countries also have an organ donor list, I hope Senator and his wife are on that list so that when they die, their organs ca be passed on to others. If not, that would be pretty hypocrital.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by MusaBidaKasti: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
removed
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Wwwq: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Really
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Litmus: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Whoever this Nigerian is, he probably was taking a distant relation to the UK whose parents had agreed that he could donate a kidney with financial compensation in the deal. If this was the case, this Nigerian man would have had long consultation with doctors and advisers since the best kidney donors are those related to the patient. Kidney, liver or any such operation isn't a frivolous, ill considered undertaking. You cant simply kidnap some vulnerable person from the streets of Nigeria in the hope of harvesting organs. The error here could be to do with the age of the potential kidney donor. The UK courts possibly deemed the donor not responsible for his or her decision due to UK age of consent laws and consequently chose to view arrangements the so called minister entered into with people in Nigeria as involving cohesion.

The rest would be racist media twisting and wringing the worst possible perspective from what they could just as easily portray in context of poorly considered, heartfelt and sad events.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by TempleHouse: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Elbinawi:
"Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, are in police custody and have been charged with trying to bring a child to the UK to harvest their organs. They will appear in court later today." - The Sun UK

Me:

Ekweremadu’s daughter needed a kidney, so he brought in a 15 year-old homeless boy they picked from Lagos street with illegally obtained passport stating the boy was 21. They promised the Teenager a better life. The former deputy senate President has been denied bail.

Nigerians ruling elites extremely wickedness is multidimensional and they are very selfish. Imagine all the looted money at the disposal of this man as he could have done it legally but he chose to exploit a poor boy who doesn't even have a home.

If this happens in Nigeria he would have gotten away with it. The failed state of Nigeria is a lawless country. He will employ the services of expensive multiple SAN lawyers, bribe the Judge and the case is finished.

The case was adjourn till 7th July while they
#ElbinawiTweets
For Picking a Boy in Lagos and not Enugu, Amadiora will break Ikeremadu coconut head.
Igbo people believe money can solve every problem thus the reason they are ready to kill their children to make money.
This is a man that went to Germany to celebrate Yam festival when Fulani are raping Igbo Women while his daughters are eating ice cream in Cambridge University!
They would have kidnapped the boy if the operation was to be done in Nigeria.
Now they would have use the poor boy organ for his Cambridge daughter and dump him back on the street with few thousand Naira.
Weep Not for Ekweremadu and thanks goodness UK is not a Banana Republic like Nigeria that they can bought over!
Ekweremadu will rot in jail forever in Jesus Name !
What a wicked soul of Igbo leaders !!!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by eeetuk(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Christistruth01 "I have a friend from the Southeast who tells me majority of the Big men are into Rituals drugs and Fraud though they have Businesses as Fronts but that even the People who work under them are often Weary of becoming their Victims can it be true"

True story! I have similar conversations with people in Southeast political zone--which confirmed what you stated above.
I call for division of Nigeria into many countries--a division that will exclude Ibos from Nigeria. I am sick and tired of them. 40 years ago, been a Nigerian earned you a respected place all over the world. Today, that is no more. If you go to Europe or western countries and described yourself as a Nigerian, you risked being killed. All because of criminal activities by Ibos.

What is the alternative here?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by christistruth01: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

They go to Wrathschild with a child offering so he can support them with whatever they need in their material needs

This is the whole backbone of Jewish subversion and it involves blackmail, pedophilia and child sacrifice.

Ekweremadu wanted to join the big boys.

Why do you hate Jews this much every Race has Criminals
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by juddyosas(f): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jesssu!
World desperados
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by LogicBomb8: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Nozino:
There’s something fundamentally wrong with the black man.
there is totally nothing wrong with me i dont know about you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Sexydevil(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2022
The same one who said we shouldn't waste our votes on Peter Obi.

Oga I'm a certified vote waster! Go and verify!

#TeamObidient

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.