Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) (331 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Halsey2022: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2022

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by SuRamzy: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jealousy! jealousy! aye mi o! cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Pierocash(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
SuRamzy:
nothing like jealousy. Mode of dressing is not an exclusive right of a particular religion. Let's all start dressing the way we want ,since code of dressing is now illegal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Halsey2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIXeUibdqv4
See wetin una Supreme Court don unleash. I can't wait to see the Cele people begin to wear dem own go work everyday. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
SuRamzy:
I don't get it! What has jealousy to do with the Supreme Court ruling which now allows for this? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Princessogaraya(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funny man see his face grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pierocash:
nothing like jealousy. Mode of dressing is not an exclusive right of a particular religion. Let's all start dressing the way we want ,since code of dressing is now illegal
Abi o!. I better go form my own religion complete with dresscode so me too go wear my kind of religious gab any and everywhere.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Samuel089: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mad ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pierocash:

It is actually the alterable right of a group of people to regulate the dressing of their members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See wetin una Supreme Court don unleash. I can't wait to see the Cele people begin to wear dem own go work everyday. undecided

grin when we told them to do the right and lawful, they said they would do their likes and unlawful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Halsey2022:
https://y.be/rIXeUibdqv4

Good presentation! He is mocking the stupid Judges to show them how ridiculy stupid their judgement was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by abdumamman: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Good presentation! He is mocking the stupid Judges to show them how ridiculy stupid their judgement was.
i even thought as much ooh
Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Paramount01(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Originality007: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
SuRamzy:

I don't understand , are u saying Only Muslim has the right to wear Thier religion attire on Thier gown to Court?
Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by oteneaaron(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is very good.

Kudos to him for taking the initiative.

It is the law, so who is he not to obey?
Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Pierocash(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is actually the alterable right of a group of people to regulate the dressing of their members.
so why did the court deliver a contrary judgement on this wise. School gave a dressing code for their students,and some lunatics says they will never abide by that code,and court said yes,you can't abide.

In that case , we'll all start dressing the way we want,even in courts
Re: Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pierocash:
so why did the court deliver a contrary judgement on this wise. School gave a dressing code for their students,and some lunatics says they will never abide by that code,and court said yes,you can't abide.

In that case , we'll all start dressing the way we want,even in courts

grin The same lunatics have stolen The Court!

(1) (Reply)

Birthing ,and Sustaining Revival Through Music And Songs. / Popular Cleric In Edo, Bishop Jolly Oyekpen Is Dead / Peace Safety And Sudden Destruction [of The Wicked]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.