Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel (41150 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform Buga At Qatar 2022 Worldcup / Kizz Daniel Reveals Plans To Perform BUGA At World Cup / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by TheDemola: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Afrobeats superstar Kizz Daniel has revealed that he wishes to perform his hit single 'Buga' at the 2022 World Cup.

In the tweet on Wednesday 23rd June 2022, Kizz Daniel said "God I want to perform 'Buga' for World Cup with a mass choir. Help me say amen."

'Buga' by Vado D'Great and Tekno has been the biggest song in Nigeria in 2022 topping charts and taking over the streets. The song even found its way to the APC Presidential Convention where it served as the event soundtrack.

'Buga's' fame is not restricted to Nigeria as it has enjoyed international success so much that the Liberian President George Weah partook in the #BUGACHALLENGE.

The song's rising international popularity has probably inspired Kizz Daniel to desire to perform the song at the World's biggest sporting event.

Interestingly, the official anthem for the 2022 World in Qatar features Davido who's one of Africa's biggest artists and Kizz Daniel's pal. Perhaps, Kizz Daniel's dreams could come true and he might get the chance to perform his hit single before billions of football fans around the world.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/kizz-daniel-wishes-to-perform-buga-at-the-2022-world-cup-in-qatar/q3m9zdg

God I want to perform BUGA for World Cup with a mass choir �� help me say amen � #qatar2022worldcup

https://twitter.com/KizzDaniel/status/1539695673850855425?t=NxWENXurxpLdT0U4w51iJw&s=19

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Fira09(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
When u no say Nigeria super eagles no qualify....why na

Shall it your choice.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by VictoryAssured: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amen to your prayer.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Rastaramsey(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sadly, that dream can't be accomplished.....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Zolyjagorr(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by ATEAMS: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oyyana
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ancecoker(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin
Ko le werk
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigDolph(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
E go be for you as you want!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ancecoker(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ubermind: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Possible

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by LaSenior: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
cheesy

Burger burger �������

Wake up wake up collect your ����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ancecoker(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

Tell am ooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Which one you don sing,when sweet pass buga? If e easy,baba nter studio, push out hit na

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigDolph(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ancecoker:

Unfortunately, we ain't in the World Cup

And so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Pussyassasin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kizz my real niggar

Wish buga will be on FIFA 23

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Lakside1955(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Send request to fifa
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by JoshTim: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na Asake dey reign now o. That guy Sabi. He dey release hit after hit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by TriCee: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ogaga87(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

No beef.. I thought am the only one who is not seeing the hype in that song.. I love other of his tracks to this one

Make the guy be calming down O

33 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by pelumi25: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Go ahead
Have the stage

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
I knew that was the aim from the idea of the music video.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by modsareuseless: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who wan dance to am when super eagles no qualify??

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Emilokoiyawon: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
so shall it be
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by EgusiShankly: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Still yet to hear (or maybe I have heard but didn't know that's it) or watch this Buga song
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by bigcee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

36 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by freshbillz15(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Appreciate people efforts and for the success , so that such can locate you this badmouthing won’t lead you to anywhere

Zolyjagorr:

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by 4tomandchi: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
My wife told me she has a crush on Kiss D she can't stop playing BUGA

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Boyooosa(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good dream...

Zolyjagorr:

Nwaamaikpe wannabe

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.