Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,507 members, 7,850,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! (492 Views)

Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) / Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Carcholce: 2:49am On Jun 24, 2022
I was looking out my window when I saw 4 of the planet, from the right is Jupiter, Mars, moon and Venus. No visible sign of mercury.

3 Likes

Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Carcholce: 2:50am On Jun 24, 2022

Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by ollymooreagain: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Really
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:
I was looking out my window when I saw 4 of the planet, from the right is Jupiter, Mars, moon and Venus. No visible sign of mercury.

Finally, out of the blue, someone with sense.
This is highly commendable dear space enthusiast.
Though, those are three planets you got there actually not four. And I can also question the source of your picture if you really took that or you acquired it randomly from someone else.
Nonetheless, you restored my hope in Nigeria, at least for the next 48 hours.
While all other Nigerian youths like zombies are busy with Buga lo lo lo and Kelly challenge on SM, you came out with this act of exemption.
OP, you just keep up with your kin interest in astronomy because verily verily one day, you will be sitting next to Elon Musk in SpaceX.
May the force be with you.

I expect this kind of rare thread to reach front page with the speed of light.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Rayd502(m): 3:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Which location did you take the shot?
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Carcholce: 4:24am On Jun 24, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Though, those are three planets you got there actually not four. And I can also question the source of your picture if you really took that or you acquired it randomly from someone else.
While all other Nigerian youths like zombies are busy with Buga lo lo lo and Kelly challenge on SM, you came out with this act of exemption.
OP, you just keep up with your kin interest in astronomy because verily verily one day, you will be sitting next to Elon Musk in SpaceX.

Thank you. I took the photos with an iPhone, it’s not stolen from the internet.

It’s 4 actually, but Mars which is the second from the right isn’t so visible, except it isn’t a planet but a star. If it isn’t, then judging by the distance from the moon to the two visible planet, which makes sense, you might be right. That is; from the right is Mars, moon and Venus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Boogyman557: 4:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by ebexofficial: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2022
What did they come out to do?
Maybe this is a sign
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by SporaD8: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Don't blame them - their eyes have been shot that they might not see!
The best way to make people ignorant/subversive is to keep them busy with Entertainment and Endless Labour!
Try to enlighten them and they will come for your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by vastolord4(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Good job.. I saw the update on this forum and was really enthusiastic with getting the photos and seeing them for myself as early as 4:30am... But I forgot to set my alarm for that

1 Like

Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by tillaman(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
sad
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by PalmseedGadgets(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fortunately, I've not missed the sight entirely. kiss

[I'm eagerly waiting to view the seven sisters and then the Orion on a cool Saturday night later this year. It is a favorite pastime of mine.]

It has been raining constantly over here, so I haven't been chanced to view the alignment of the planets. It's significance is surreal: surely esoteric.

I'd try again today. Please alert me when you view it again.
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by Whois(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Kudus to you op. You have saved most of us from missing the view grin
Re: I Took Photo Of The 5 Planet Alignment!! by MrBONE2(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2022
ollymooreagain:
Really

Damn it Bwana, it damn real

(1) (Reply)

Here's Everything You Need To Router / Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here / Cctv Installations And Training In Port Harcourt...view Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.