Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Little (love I Love) Song By Teni Mp3 Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Little (love I Love) Song By Teni Mp3 Download (294 Views)

Audio Mp3 Download: Shayo – By Teni / Music Alert: Uyo Meyo By Teni[download] / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little (love I Love) Song By Teni Mp3 Download by Bossyounggy: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Little (Love I Love) song by Teni Mp3 Download

Naturally talented Nigerian phenomenal singer, songwriter, and Dr Dolor Entertainment signee, Teni approaches the music stage with an astounding hit single tagged “Little (Love I Love).”

Furthermore, this hit track comes after “My Way,” her previous release.

Also, this is a fantastic blockbuster single that you should not overlook.

So, if you’re listening to music, you’re almost likely familiar with the most recent oddball hits.

Listen and share your thoughts below!

DOWNLOAD MP3

(1) (Reply)

Gyakie - For My Baby (+ Lyrics) / Music M.I Abaga Ft. Phyno & The Cavemen – The Inside / 11 Things that will make you to like Mallak in his career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.