Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Need Serious Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Serious Help (190 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Help by youngEdas: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Am sorry to bother you guys with my life issues but I can't take it anymore am in a serious delimer, I seriously need an apartment of my own
I have been been living with this uncle of mine here in ughelli and he has been making life unbearable for me my parents are no more despite living with my uncle I feed my self almost all the time from the little work I do yet he still make life uncomfortable for me maybe because my parents are late
I want to move out of his house even if it is to a one room I will appreciate but the money is not forth coming
Please I need help in order to rent a house am hardworking I can feed my self and develop myself to be a better person but that can't happen with me staying with my uncle
I need help someone should please help me before I loss it am so frustrated right now
Re: I Need Serious Help by KingOfTheDamned: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
I know someone you can stay with....

But he is like bobrisky ,if you know what I mean. I personally don't visit him but he is nice has a 3 bedroom apartment to himselft excoet when he brings random men home to drill his anus....
But he would surely like to put you up , he stays in Asaba and just loves men's anus.

So if you want his help I will gladly comenct both of you
Re: I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Silver and gold I have none but what I have is this - I will advice you start saving for an apartment while being patient at your uncle's. This too shall pass.

(1) (Reply)

Judge Steve Harvey Is Out Here Changing Lifes And Helping People / Bioinformatics For Student Of Biological And Life Sciences / Nysc Ppa Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.