Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most (8922 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Enjoy Most When Listening To Music? / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Hymnsolfas.com: Easy Way To Learn To Play Hymns On Any Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:02am On Jun 25, 2022
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on
the piano,I use to be wowed,they make me love the piano the more.

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

I love bass guitar the most,but I can't play it

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by 3verblazing(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2022
The guitar ...( Lead)

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Bruno3000(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Violin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
3verblazing:
The guitar ...( Lead)
nice,it's kind of difficult to learn,I prefer bass guitar

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bruno3000:
Violin
hmmmmmm......nice

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by 3verblazing(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Holluwatarhyor:
nice,it's kind of difficult to learn,I prefer bass guitar
true ... ihv not been able to play in a band since I started learning. I'm stock on a couple of cords and notes... all I know now is self thought, haven't really sort a professional help yet.

7 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by pillsNportion: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
I love all musical instruments, I can only play piano and drums, I wish I can also play guitar and bass

3 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
pillsNportion:
I love all musical instruments, I can only play piano and drums, I wish I can also play guitar and bass
Same here
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by bjayx: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Omo... Na bass guitar ooo

6 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Moneyboyz: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Muslims will say it's haram. Una fit ban me for this one again.

11 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Hambivert: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Sparogatively
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by ArchangelMicky(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Acoustic is just awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Boogyman557: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Holly Gram cool KEYBOARD...

If u de close to wer all dis KEYBOARDIST them de play and u come de SMOKE WEED, the highness go de enter well..

U go reason well. at that moment u fit de reason how to become a BILLIONAIRE in 3sc...

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION

WEED is the REPARATION to my EXAMINATION

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by kristisking(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Guiter is my favourite

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Padipadi(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Piano abi na organ or keyboard. The king of all instruments. Even if you no get drum, some organs have drums and other musical instruments that are embedded there. In fact, keyboard, piano abi na organ is almost the same as accordion.๐Ÿช— They have so much similarities and the difference is that one is placed down while the other is hanged on the body to be played. But Nigerians have condemned accordion players to CAC pastors or people of Evan Ojo Ade or Niyi Oladokun ministry. Cos of their nwafun-wafun, pafun-fun-fun sounds like end time trumpet movies. People see their users as old school instrumentalists.

But a times, I v soft spot for talking drum, jax (drum set) guitar and violin.
Na that guitar one boy called Richard take fรปck 3 girls for my dept back in university days. You no girls are gullible naa. Till now, you fit fรปck dem with N100 coke & N100 indomie, how much more guitar of N70K, N100K+.

Saxophone and trumpet are for people with strong head.
You go blow, head go swell like nylon filled with water. Life shouldn't be that hard. And the one I hate most is flute. It brings headache. That's why I no too like that ojapiano music by Kcee. It suppose be ojaflute cos na flute dey sound there like Nollywood film soundtrack.

10 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by MrJames007: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Anyone that makes the music sound good.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Organ. The master and most complex instrument

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
The keyboard

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Oladnote: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Pipe Organ, the father of them all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Offpoint1: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Local flute and drums, it's African and gives me sense belonging.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by marsup: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Violin.
The sound is soothing.
When playing it, it also helps you relax. You could just get lost in the melody.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
I love playing the piano.

Guitar is confusing and my fingers burn when stringing it
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Adjovi: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2023
I can play piano,violin, flute no one thought me how to play them tho.

But you see the Harp, there's something about that instrument, the sound is just heavenly, now I know why God loved David so much in the Bible. I'll love to learn the Harp tho

8 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Hoii(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
I play piano and guitar but I love saxophone. That instrument is so inspirational

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
The Pipe Organ is the grand master of all instruments.
It brings heavenly vibrations down to the earth plane.

8 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by HEBEI: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Oja!!!

The sound is spiritual.

5 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by AbuTwins: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
None!

Musical Instruments are haram!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Abokiijebu: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Idan guitar ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on
the piano,I use to be wowed,they make me love the piano the more.

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

I love bass guitar the most,but I can't play it

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.

Drums ๐Ÿฅ , piano ๐ŸŽน and bass guitar ๐ŸŽธ
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by judedwriter(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Piano... I love the keyboard.

It's heaven on earth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu / I Need Free Online Gospel Music Download Sites Like 4shared And Esnips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.