Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human (2716 Views)

Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping / Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
A lot of people don't believe that their is black magc until a middle aged man became a victim of it.

A middle aged man who is always interested in having affairs with married women has met his water shallow. The turn half cow and half human after sleeping with one of the married women he was always having fun with.

Watch the video via this YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgqIyq9bin0

2 Shares

Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Totilopussylick(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2022
More story for Nigeria Nollywood tongue
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Jennyjay283: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2022
His okay now grin
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:
His okay now grin

What!!!?
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Jennyjay283: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

What!!!?
Whetr he is now!
Imagine disguising attitude?
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Jennyjay283: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

What!!!?
Where he is now!
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by DukeofUmueri247: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Where is him?
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:

Where he is now!

Why are you mean to the guy
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Jennyjay283: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Why are you mean to the guy
Am not mean either.
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Where is him?

Is among the broadcast news. Some of you still wants the food to be served after cooking for you
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
All men are the same nobody should come here and form saint by crucifying the guy. It is unfortunate that he has to end that way
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by realstars: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Good for him, he will be used by movie industry.

1 Like

Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:

Am not mean either.

Can you show a man who is innocent when it comes to woman?
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Jennyjay283: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Smiless....
Its funny indeed

1 Like

Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Vickho: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

nice pics. let's get to know each other.
I need a partner to settle down with
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
nice pics. let's get to know each other.
I need a partner to settle down with

If you need a partner for marriage I can link you to one with conditions
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by John4B: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fake news. No half cow image
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Vickho: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

If you need a partner for marriage I can link you to one with conditions
what are the conditions?
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
what are the conditions?

You will first of all subscribe to the YouTube channel which I have posted before I will interview you to know you
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
John4B:
Fake news. No half cow image

I am talking about video you asking for picture. Oh you are using free mode
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Vickho: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lovelink1991:

You will first of all subscribe to the YouTube channel which I have posted before I will interview you to know you
Nah. I need an unconditional love
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:
Nah. I need an unconditional love

After I have linked you, you guys can now continue from there. The amount of love will not be determined by me.
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by TrollsNeverDies(f): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Lovelink1991:

After I have linked you, you guys can now continue from there. The amount of love will not be determined by me.
do not link me to anybody.
Na you I want
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by Lovelink1991(f): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
do not link me to anybody.
Na you I want

You must be a fool
Re: A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human by TrollsNeverDies(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Lovelink1991:

You must be a fool
why?
Because say I want you?
Na bad thing to look for wife?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Woman Raped And Buried Alive / Access Bank Staff At UNILAG Caught Having Sex In Office (video) / Syrian Girl Shot Dead In Honour Killing For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.