Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,972 members, 7,845,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) (49315 Views)

Osinachi's Burial Date, Her Husband's Faith & The Sad Truth About The Future.... / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Boy Saves Buchi From Being Kidnapped By Islamic Militants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
People no dey ever hear word. Let the dead bury the dead, what's hard there

Read this scripture aloud to your family before you die, okay.

So you and you dead ancestors can bury your dead self.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by UrennaWendy: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
May God continue to protect us.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Shey una don collect...... How many scores for that Owo show. Until you begin to reason like a human, you would always be an animal. Your so called opinion doesn't come from human brain, so it's irrelevant to those who reason well.
Get off. Body odour stinking skunk.

85-90% of the victims are your people, it is obvious Yoruba caught in the misfire are just unfortunate?

you collect both home and away and you don't see that as a moment to sober, you're even mocking your kinsmen killed unjustly in place of worship reprove my position that you're senseless, they've fĂșck the little common sense you've out of your brain

what am I even saying if you fooools can celebrate a lady vagina slice in your region, what can't you cow rejoice about? a compound fooools
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

85-90% of the victims are your people, it is obvious Yoruba caught in the misfire are just unfortunate?

you collect both home and away and you don't see that as a moment to sober, you're even mocking your kinsmen killed unjustly in place of worship reprove my position that you're senseless, they've fĂșck the little common sense you've out of your brain

what am I even saying if you fooools can celebrate a lady vagina slice in your region, what can't you cow rejoice about? a compound fooools

You are filled with hate which will consume you sooner or later. Oh now, the Owos were caught in the misfire grin grin.... Fired by who exactly? Fired by Amotekun right?...oh no sorry, by IPOB cheesy... Since they have gorged up your stomach with pain and sorrow. I guess the Kwarans are hounded by the same ESN? Animals even know where dangers are, so they keep off but zombies don't.... I guess you know where you belong. Keep living in lies you made up for yourself till they come to consume you and your family. Thank God most of your kinsmen are realizing same thing Nnamdi Kanu was speaking up for. You can live in eternal pains for all I care ......

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Cassie74: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2022
princenaira:
Fulani has held this portion of the state hostage for too long. It is close to their camp at Lokpanta and that is why they easily operate and go back to hiding.

It is unfortunate that no commensurate force has been sent against these animals to stop them

Those military at the check point are now gone and the cashews cleared up to the spiritan university.. let's hope for more good news now
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
The American Lady who regained her senses 3 days later in Nigeria. (THE TRUTH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Mx-mJBEs

this is stale
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You are filled with hate which will consume you sooner or later. Oh now, the Owos were caught in the misfire grin grin.... Fired by who exactly? Fired by Amotekun right?...oh no sorry, by IPOB cheesy... Since they have gorged up your stomach with pain and sorrow. I guess the Kwarans are hounded by the same ESN? Animals even know where dangers are, so they keep off but zombies don't.... I guess you know where you belong. Keep living in lies you made up for yourself till they come to consume you and your family. Thank God most of your kinsmen are realizing same thing Nnamdi Kanu was speaking up for. You can live in eternal pains for all I care ......

you're foolishly happy and mocking Owo massacre but to you that's not hate and inhumanity but when I remind you of your senselessness of mocking your kinsmen who are the highest victim of the unfortunate incident then you remember someone is hate filled

I doubt if you're still doing mensuration because blood is ought to be erasing your stupidity
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by OluwafuntoAK(f): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thomasankara:

this is stale

Na English you Dey speak so ?
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:

Na English you Dey speak so ?
no na creole
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by OluwafuntoAK(f): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thomasankara:

no na creole

I think say na tagalog
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kidnappers everywhere.

Rooming like wild vultures?

God help us survive this menance.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:

I think say na tagalog
undecided undecided
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're foolishly happy and mocking Owo massacre but to you that's not hate and inhumanity but when I remind you of your senselessness of mocking your kinsmen who are the highest victim of the unfortunate incident then you remember someone is hate filled

I doubt if you're still doing mensuration because blood is ought to be erasing your stupidity

Complete animal..... crying that I talked about the killings done by Amotekun to your kinsmen? Or it was just a shooting service right?
Who massacred the Owo worshippers.... You fool? You don't know where your problem lies. Keep deceiving yourself until they give you a handshake. If only it's happening down East alone.... I would lock up and cry...... since it is reaching each and everyone now, whoever that is brave enough should speak up, while cowards could still hide their tails and look for logs to remove from others' eyes tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Complete animal..... crying that I talked about the killings done by Amotekun to your kinsmen? Or it was just a shooting service right?
Who massacred the Owo worshippers.... You fool? You don't know where your problem lies. Keep deceiving yourself until they give you a handshake. If only it's happening down East alone.... I would lock up and cry...... since it is reaching each and everyone now, whoever that is brave enough should speak up, while cowards could still hide their tails and look for logs to remove from others' eyes tongue tongue tongue tongue

you accused amotekun as you people are known for propaganda then you exonerate your kinsmen from the slicing of your kinswoman vagina and all sort of criminals activities in east

you're an evidence that most of sad east people are semi imbeciles
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you accused amotekun as you people are known for propaganda then you exonerate your kinsmen from the slicing of your kinswoman vagina and all sort of criminals activities in east

you're an evidence that most of sad east people are semi imbeciles

I hit you with points and you keep going forth and back like a headless chicken. I ask you again..... Who were those that committed the Owo atrocity? Who? The cat got your tongue?
Was it your kinsmen? Or people from the East? Can't you use your senses even if it just this once then you can permanently shut it down for all I care?
You don't even know the sarcastic sentences I make so you can wise up..... Unfortunately, you keep fooling and fooling yourself grin grin. Learn to see things factually and not from your blinded view.
You see this time, you failed. FAILURE!!......cz you are filled with hate and nothing more
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I hit you with points and you keep going forth and back like a headless chicken. I ask you again..... Who were those that committed the Owo atrocity? Who? The cat got your tongue?
Was it your kinsmen? Or people from the East? Can't you use your senses even if it just this once then you can permanently shut it down for all I care?
You don't even know the sarcastic sentences I make so you can wise up..... Unfortunately, you keep fooling and fooling yourself grin grin. Learn to see things factually and not from your blinded view.
You see this time, you failed. FAILURE!!......cz you are filled with hate and nothing more

which point did you hit the idiot in Finland giving your parents as old as they're directive when to go out or not?

you imbeciles only know how to rant online with empty brain, what exactly is this dumb girl typing? you're a slave in your land and that's the factual

work towards saving yourself and your people from self slavery before writing gibberish with confidence

mumu girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY Visits Mercy Johnson-okojie On Set (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.