Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" (3748 Views)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Although people maybe very upset or affected by it,but I realized they just have to carry on and live normal..

A year and 2 months Ago,a young man died struggling to feed his family,he was mourned like heaven go fall(no be joke aswear)..This morning I saw he's wife heavily pregnant for another man..That is life for you..

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by showietee: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Life truly goes on

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Totilopussylick(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2022
You have not seen anything yet cheesy tongue

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Zonefree(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Just 14 months of his demise, the Love of his life is heavily pregnant for another man grin

Dear married men, live your life to the fullest. This gender you're harbouring as your wife will not hesitate to move on when you kick bucket. Don't regret your SIMPathetic life in the grave.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by MightyHand(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
You can die for anything But make sure NOT for a WOMAN, e get why

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You have not seen anything yet cheesy tongue
Haaaa..What again
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Born2Breed(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
He was struggling to feed his family before he died, probably during the struggle, the wife has no one to struggle for her anymore then someone comes to struggle for her and if the new man that impregnated her dies , she will look for another to struggle for her again.

What a struggle!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Zonefree(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Born2Breed:
He was struggling to feed his family before he died, probably during the struggle, the wife has no one to struggle for her anymore then someone comes to struggle for her and if the new man that impregnated her dies , she will look for another to struggle for her again.

What a struggle!
Says a lot about Nigerian girls. Liabilities looking for who to struggle for them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Richy4(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin
I don't know why I find this thread funny cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Karleb(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
This reminded me of how we almost lost my brother in 2018, by now we might have forgotten about him and moved on.

Time is one bitccch sha, no matter how bad you feel, with time you'd get better. Unless you are a maniac.

Also this is funny. I didn't see the punch line coming. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Neddstark: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Those that have breath move on

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay. Next.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Ningen(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
I am guessing it'll pleased you if she decided to be celibate and move around with an ash tray till eternity... grin Life goes on actually.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Karleb:
This reminded me of how we almost lost my brother in 2018, by now we might have forgotten about him and moved on.

Time is one bitccch sha, no matter how bad you feel, with time you'd get better. Unless you are a maniac.

Also this is funny. I didn't see the punch line coming. cheesy
Humm
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Neddstark:
Those that have breath move on
Yes indeed
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by purehustle101(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Just 14 months of his demise, the Love of his life is heavily pregnant for another man grin

Dear married men, live your life to the fullest. This gender you're harbouring as your wife will not hesitate to move on when you kick bucket. Don't regret your SIMPathetic life in the grave.

I always tell those married simps to enjoy there life...
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Rexymania(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
As painful it is, life goes on. The man would have done the same if the wife had died before him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nobe lie.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Mindlog: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Life goes on.

Don't some relatives and friends tell widowers months after their wife's death, to start "looking" for someone else, that a man is not supposed to be alone or some promote their side chicks?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by JovialJune(f): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
So Op what is your point exactly? We should condemn her for moving on? You want her to remain celibate for the rest of her life because her husband died? If we are to compare the gender that moves on quickly after the demise of a spouse, it is 90% men

In fact, i know of two men that moved on 6 months after their wives died, one of them had a side chick that got pregnant before the wife died, the mumu had to marry her traditionally with heavy pregnancy after six months, we are patiently waiting for God to punish him very soon because he was the major cause of his wife's untimely death angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Csami(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Keniwit:
Although people maybe very upset or affected by it,but I realized they just have to carry on and live normal..

A year and 2 months Ago,a young man died struggling to feed his family,he was mourned like heaven go fall(no be joke aswear)..This morning I saw he's wife heavily pregnant for another man..That is life for you..

Lol! Reminds me of one episode in Vikings. This woman was mourning her husband. She cried that even I felt for her but the lord bishop also felt for her. Next episode, the crying widow was being “penised” by the bishop.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Bobloco: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Born2Breed:

What a struggle!

..... and the struggle goes on
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by LadySarah: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Their contract ended the sy the hussy died.While she'd have given herself more time,we can't dictate her choice
Men have been doing it .

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by jimmychang: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
I no dey kill myself for anybody.Naturally men don't live long coupled with the nonsense struggle our lifespan is reduced by half grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by RepoMan007: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
In Nigeria of today where the buying power of money is fast going out, that 14 months would have been 28 months 10 years ago.
Since it is also possible for a man to impregnate another Lady after a wife's demise let's take it easy with her but then the pregnancy is another mouth to be feed in few moths time.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by LoveNbeloved(f): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ningen:
I am guessing it'll pleased you if she decided to be celibate and move around with an ash tray till eternity... grin Life goes on actually.

I had a woman who stayed 42 years unmarried after the demise of her husband until she died around 2018.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Vyzz: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2022
cool

There is nothing in this life..

I lost my dad last year December and as the first son still strongling in the university, life was unbearable..

Seeing my dad's corpse at tht day broke me, he was one of the most brilliant man i know.

He also has this habit of disturbing people or sending us on around anytime he sees us. It's like he doesn't want to see us being idle but there.

He couldn't move a finger. Then I ask myself, what is the use of all this suffering.

If u dey school and nothing dey enter ur head brother quit and find something else.

Whatever is stressing you, bruh leave that thing, we only get to live once.

Do what brings you joy.

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by RealityKings: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2022
jimmychang:
I no dey kill myself for anybody.Naturally men don't live long coupled with the nonsense struggle our lifespan is reduced by half grin grin grin

true 100
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by favour32(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Dem dey tell man....if you get the resources, get as many wives as you can.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Mindlog: 4:10am On Jun 26, 2022
jimmychang:

Biologically, females are created to live longer than men and the reason right from conception we lose more boys to stillbirths, under-five mortality.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Freelane33(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Keniwit:

May peace be upon his soul anywhere he is right now
Life actually goes on big brother
That’s why you have to do what
Makes you happy when you’re
Still alive because when you’re
Gone, people are still gonna live
Their normal lives .
Do what you want , eat the food you want
, practice the religion you like , travel to where ever you want and so on .
We only live once (wolo)

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 63 And I'm Only Ageing Backwards - People Think I'm Still In My 20s / Can You Marry A Lady That Gave Birth Out Of Wedlock? / SHOCKING: 2 Year Old Boy Pictured Staring At Aunty's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.