Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Wrong Philosophies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wrong Philosophies. (427 Views)

Ten Philosophies Inspired By The Resilient Queen Nzinga Of Ndongo / Wrong Philosophies / Wrong Philosophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Philosophies. by Kewellbanks: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2022
WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE. Whatever will be, will not be you have to make it be. You have a role to play in what will be in your life, so don't leave it a chance.
*ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL. Yes! Physically, fingers in your hands are not equal but does not make any valueless, lose one and you will realise how valuable they are. You are not even a finger so why look down on yourself.
*HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. Why settle for half bread? When you can get a full bread or even own a bakery. This is a limiting belief that positions you to settle for less and its a mediocre to philosophy.
*A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER. A fool at any age can be a fool forever if he refuses to letgo of his foolishness. It's never too late to wise up because the day you wise up is the day you change.
*LIFE BEGINS AT FORTY. If you are below thirty and you believe this, that means you are not alive or probably dead. You can start living a good and standard life at 20s
*WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN.

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Jennyjay283: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Indeed kiss
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Kewellbanks: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Is your age coming down? Is your wisdom and knowledge coming down? Is the price of goods coming down? Think it out!
*HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGHS BEST. Why laugh last when you can laugh always? Or why laugh best when laughter is not even a competition.

WHEN WE PROGRAME OURSELVES TO THESE STRANGE PHILOSOPHIES, THEY LIMIT AND RESTRICT US.
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Deborah98(f): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmmmmm so it means we have to revisit all these idioms and wise sayings. Yeah I sometimes do think about of these things ooooh especially that patient dog eats the fattest bone,life begins at forty and that heaven helps those who help themselves. The truth is that none of these will actually work if you don't put yourself to work. Like physics will say, they'll all remain in a state of rest until acted upon by an external force

1 Like

Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Natbrowny: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kewellbanks:

*WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN.

This is the only one u didnt add any content. Dont just run off, Pls do d needful.
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Kewellbanks: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Natbrowny:

This is the only one u didnt add any content. Dont just run off, Pls do d needful.

I did! Check the comment section.
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Legendforte: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Weldone op. Most times i do question some of these old sayings.
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Natbrowny: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kewellbanks:

Aiit man.
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Seniorwriter(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Kewellbanks:
Kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for any reason or enuiry...No need for PMs.

Stay online and make sure to earn online if you don't know how to then not to worry you'll get our mentorship for a token fee.
Kewellbanks:
Alright
Have you been attended to after reaching out to the Facebook ID?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Wrong Philosophies. by Kewellbanks: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for any reason or enuiry...No need for PMs.

Stay online and make sure to earn online if you don't know how to then not to worry you'll get our mentorship for a token fee.

@Seniorwriter
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Inside Assembly, The Road To The R/S House Of Assembly With Victor Oko Jumbo / Reclaiming Our Identity; UNN Host Enugu Governorship Aspirant Frank Nweke Jr / Please Help Me With This Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.