Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Musicians Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Musicians Websites (964 Views)

Google’s Most Searched Musicians In Nigeria For 2015 / For Young Musicians And Flight Companies Only / Bloggers Vs Musicians, Who Is The Most Creative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musicians Websites by my2cents(m): 3:47am On Aug 12, 2007
So who said on some post some time ago that a musician's/actor's website must have flash and have music playing in the background? I blv I said it wasn't compulsory. Anyways, via proof of contradiction, I present to you:

http://www.50cent.com/-/Main.aspx - the dude is worth $400million. I am sure he could afford such a site.

Later,
Re: Musicians Websites by juintade(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2007
Never knew the dude was worth that much.

The site looks total crap anyway, I am sure he could at least spare about £20,000 for a design company to do it up, may be there is no need anyway, has his solo career would end come september 11 when Kanye out sells him, cant wait.lol
Re: Musicians Websites by Afam(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2007
juintade:

Never knew the dude was worth that much.

The site looks total crap anyway, I am sure he could at least spare about £20,000 for a design company to do it up, may be there is no need anyway, has his solo career would end come september 11 when Kanye out sells him, can't wait.lol

Crap? Why? What is wrong with the site abi you want make elephant come dey welcome visitors for the homepage before the site go dey cool?
Re: Musicians Websites by my2cents(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2007
LOL Afam,

Unfortunately, at least based on what I have been able to glean from this forum, we hv been indoctrinated (by who or what, I dont know) to blv that if a site doesn't have some kind of movement (ala flash or marquee) then such a site is "simple". Am I saying a site shdnt "move"? Nope. I am just saying, it isn't mandatory. cool

To me, the site is perfect as is - it delivers on functionality. The only problem I may (emphasis on "may"wink have with the site is the background color. The site does look gloomy. Then again, his first album was titled, "Get rich or die trying"

(1) (Reply)

Dating Site / Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar / Getting Traffic To My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.