Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Am Confused - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Confused (417 Views)

Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by valnelly(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good day Nairalanders.
I came here to seek advice from you all.
I am in my mid thirties and a recent graduate from the University of Lagos. I studied Business Education and came out with a CGPA of 3.01 that's 2.2
My problem now is that I have been into business for many years (though not too profitable). I have lived a standard lifestyle, I'm able to cater for myself at least. Now that I'm a graduate, do y'all think with my result and my age can I find a decent job to do? Things are very hard on my side and I have been applying for jobs but no positive result yet. I just need advice because I'm almost getting fed up.
Re: I Am Confused by A1lite: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well what other skills do u have ?
Re: I Am Confused by valnelly(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
A1lite:
It is well
what other skills do u have ?
I have worked before in the past though but with my o level results . I worked as a front desk attendant for 2 years and worked as a security guard for close to 7 years. I did buying and selling of phone accessories for almost 8 years. I'm good in the usage of Microsoft packages. And I'm a good multitasker.
Re: I Am Confused by Simeon88(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brother please look for small money and continue your business. Don't rely on just the job. If it comes fine if not there won't be much regret. Infact with your level of exposure and age you should have continued the business even while in school.
Re: I Am Confused by Kirkman: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2022
valnelly:
I have worked before in the past though but with my o level results . I worked as a front desk attendant for 2 years and worked as a security guard for close to 7 years. I did buying and selling of phone accessories for almost 8 years. I'm good in the usage of Microsoft packages. And I'm a good multitasker.
If you can save up enough money kindly go back to your phone accessories business, re-stock and get a shop in a very good location.
By now you suppose don be big man for the phone accessories business.
Re: I Am Confused by Marvelmoore: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Simeon88:
Brother please look for small money and continue your business. Don't rely on just the job. If it comes fine if not there won't be much regret. Infact with your level of exposure and age you should have continued the business even while in school.
pls can you suggest any profitable business.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job In Ilorin / Remote Sales Rep Needed In A Foreign Comp(huge Salary + Commision) Lagos & OYO / Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.