Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

My School Receipt In 1989 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Receipt In 1989 (55953 Views)

I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) / Please, Help Me Pay My School Fees / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by tydi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
I haven't been on planet earth then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Rinato(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
And You just sounded like one.
Ihatebuhariwith:
Nothing change.. some old fool still behave like 10yrs old boy

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by kennyz247(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Most people here were not born on this date
according to you
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Ultimas: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Impressive.
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ancestors hahaha

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by HRMK: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
lucky you!its bcs ur not anti-govt!u wont av bn with any!u would av bn fortunate to get away with ur life!ask ppl like buhari&tinubu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by garfield1: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

Fergie001 una don see tinubu cert yet?

Make I drop my primary 5 own
Hosanna nursery and primary school Zaria

Una fit go verify

Your hands are fine like mine.I think tinubu has fslc and wassce but with another name or different age.he must have changed his name when madam tinubu adopted him or when he travelled abroad without following the right channels

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Celly2020: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
If Tinubu can show us this we all will be glad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by virginchaser(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
I am enjoying reading this beautiful challenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by tydi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
aprilwise:
I can’t keep my university school fees receipt cos my dad will jail me fraud. The highest school fees I paid was 15k but I always collect 40k

Your children born or unborn will be smiling at your Smartness , see them clapping for you.
Life na turn by turn shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by bleskid: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
that year I was not in existence .. if IAM to be sure my parents were still teenagers ,, ... because my father is just 43

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Allenken225588: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Bases post=114158871]I was searching for the certificate of a course I once did and came across one of my primary school receipt. Although I'm good at keeping documents but didn't know I still have this primary school receipt. I feel nostalgic seeing this smiley. Many of my age mate may not find anything of such even close to late 90s grin
Oya send any old school fees receipt or document that is over 30 years if you have any. [We never reach 30 undecided]
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bases:
I was searching for the certificate of a course I once did and came across one of my primary school receipt. Although I'm good at keeping documents but didn't know I still have this primary school receipt. I feel nostalgic seeing this smiley. Many of my age mate may not find anything of such even close to late 90s grin
Oya send any old school fees receipt or document that is over 30 years if you have any.
Hahahhahahaha you just made my day with this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Kyase(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

Your hands are fine like mine.I think tinubu has fslc and wassce but with another name or different age.he must have changed his name when madam tinubu adopted him or when he travelled abroad without following the right channels

Same with me, I have a complete different name in my nursery and primary schools but changed the entire name in my secondary...
Back in primary school I was using my dad's name as surname but my dad changed it to my grandfather's
I was using a native name that was spelled wrongly as seen, but my dad kokoma change am completely grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Hannover(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
moneyissweet:
Op,If you not married with 3 kids by now they supposed call family meeting for your matter grin grin

I was in SS 3 in 1989. I am not yet married. Oya call meeting for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Hannover(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Samogloby:
This is 1961-62 primary 4 question paper!

Wow! How did you get this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Babastrong(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=BlackSaints post=114161469]You don old kia! I wasn't even born then.[ That is why you need to train your mouth not to abuse everybody unnecessary on this platform. Most of us are your uncles.]

3 Likes

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by whysquare4real(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bases:

It's St. Micheal Cherubim and Seraphim Primary School located around Taiwo Isale/Niger axis. The one at Sabo Oke is also C & S but a Secondary school.
Me too I seems not to know that school. I also attended St James Primary School, Sabo-Oke ,Ilorin(1986-1992), St . Anthony's Sec School, Ilorin(1993-1998), Unilorin(1999-2003). I still have most of my school fees receipt and results since then till today, but am not around Ilorin axis for now. And by the way, I lost my job sometime ago. Anyone with job openings should pls share with me. Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Kelvin3476: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
poshestmina:
Someone somewhere in Africa can't find his Nur/pri , secondary school certificates. Can't even remember any of his former schoolmates or principals grin grin grin.

Well done Sir.
His name is Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Cti28(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hannover:

I was in SS 3 in 1989. I am not yet married. Oya call meeting for me
Uncle no vex oo, would you mind if I dash you wife?

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by jojothaiv(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyzz:
grin
I know where you are heading to grin grin grin
Make I help you,
Oya Tinubu wey your certificate
OP should say ayam obidient and the party faithfuls would take it from there, baba is hiding in corner..

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by JBoss25(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
aprilwise:
I can’t keep my university school fees receipt cos my dad will jail me fraud. The highest school fees I paid was 15k but I always collect 40k
lol we're on the same page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Kelvin3476: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
aprilwise:
Ur dad no go school ci na big man him be ?
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by AreaFada2: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
madjune:
I keep saying it, it was Babangida that destroyed the Nigerian economy.

Nigeria was perfectly fine in 1985, before he came in.

I remember going to school with 30 kobo coins in my pocket and will use it for almost a week.

This man came in, borrowed IMF loan from world Bank, started changing the currency and coins and since then, it's been a free fall for the Naira.

Funny thing is, the average youth here knows nothing about this.

Our elders say, "If you don't know where the rain began to beat you, you may never know where it stops..."
Well, Buhari's lack of road map to democracy and lack of ideas led to his boys kicking him out. To begin with, he overthrew our democracy. Had we continued to experiment with democracy since 1983, we might have got somewhere. Only idiots want to tell us that he knew nothing about the coup. Trying to sort out the mess of Buhari's govt led the rather dimwit, shady and clever by half IBB to follow IMF policies that are never meant to help developing countries. In 9ja where being a criminal is called smartness, they called him Maradona.

While IBB was idiotically doing Maradona, Rawlings was putting Ghana on the right track, leaders of China, Malaysia and Singapore were seriously growing their economy.

Today, it is clear that IBB was and remains a very useless thief.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by emirofcalabar(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think he’s talking about the seraphim primary sch aka Baba Akintola’s school. “We sha run and not be weary”

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Babastrong(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Hannover post=114176491]

I was in SS 3 in 1989. I am not yet married. Oya call meeting for me[ Your own pass family meeting. Na national meeting.]

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by kingsceemark(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Agbaya like Tinubu no even know where him school certificate dey, if someone like that drug Barron no fit keep his school certificate, how can such person keep record of great Zoo like Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Hannover(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cti28:

Uncle no vex oo, would you mind if I dash you wife?

Yes I am very interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by babtoundey(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bases:
I was searching for the certificate of a course I once did and came across one of my primary school receipt. Although I'm good at keeping documents but didn't know I still have this primary school receipt. I feel nostalgic seeing this smiley. Many of my age mate may not find anything of such even close to late 90s grin
Oya send any old school fees receipt or document that is over 30 years if you have any.

I hail you, sir.
Infact, I can't call you "brother" without adding "sir".
Dear brother sir, good afternoon, sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Olahmi05: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Make I go find my receipt � too.
Lesson to be learnt..
Learn how to keep things just for a day like dis..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by adekola02(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bases:
.... E be like say dis school na taiwo isale e dey for ilorin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by olarent: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Same here same surname but remove one name in secondary school and added another.
Kyase:

Same with me, I have a complete different name in my nursery and primary schools but changed the entire name in my secondary...
Back in primary school I was using my dad's name as surname but my dad changed it to my grandfather's
I was using a native name that was spelled wrongly as seen, but my dad kokoma change am completely grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.