Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman (1665 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Newtownconcrete: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2022
My woman these days hardly lasts 5 minutes.
She'll be screaming and shuddering within 1 and two minutes and before 5 minutes she'll cum.
What do I do? Because I cannot cum till about 30 mins later.
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
File for a divorce if you don't know what to do.. undecided
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Kollins11: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Show us a video as proof of your wife lasting for 5 minutes and you lasting for 30 minutes Or we don't believe it

7 Likes

Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Una problem done pass naija own.
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Emma2Seconds: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Upload The videos else you stop disturbing our peace wink
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Guderian(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Ladies like this are rare. Try explore yourselves.

After she cum you do another pre-intimacy and bang again.
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by pozehnani(f): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
I also have the same condition.

Those days when I was still sexually active before I went celibate, I hardly last up to one min. Sometimes even during pre-intimacy it happens and I won't want to get down with my ex again. So most times, I have to stop him during pre-intimacy to avoid cumin otherwise no show that day.

Since I've been celibate, Iv been worried secretly about this condition cos I don't want to deny my man his satisfaction and I've not been able to bring myself to tell my baby about it.

I noticed this always happens when you love the man you're getting down with. The adrenaline rush from his touch just makes you cum quickly.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Guderian:
Ladies like this are rare. Try explore yourselves.

After she cum you do another pre-intimacy and bang again.

I’m surprised oo.. especially these Nigerian girls that can Bleep for the whole day.
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by OBALOLA55(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
THIS IS NOT APPLICABLE TO THE KONGAS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA, YOU GO DIG THE PONMOFIED BOTTOMLESS PIT TIRE angry

4 Likes

Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by frozen70(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Newtownconcrete:
My woman these days hardly lasts 5 minutes.
She'll be screaming and shuddering within 1 and two minutes and before 5 minutes she'll cum.
What do I do? Because I cannot cum till about 30 mins later.

How are you actually sure she had orgasm

What if she fakes it for the same reason best known to her

I think both of you need to talk

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by wunmi590(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Show us a video as proof of your wife lasting for 5 minutes and you lasting for 30 minutes Or we don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
I just dey pity my current boyfriend sha, he's always complaining of waist pain but me no send, I must reach the promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Vyzz: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
pozehnani:
I also have the same condition.

Those days when I was still sexually active before I went celibate, I hardly last up to one min. Sometimes even during pre-intimacy it happens and I won't want to get down with my ex again. So most times, I have to stop him during pre-intimacy to avoid cumin otherwise no show that day.

Since I've been celibate, Iv been worried secretly about this condition cos I don't want to deny my man his satisfaction and I've not been able to bring myself to tell my baby about it.

I noticed this always happens when you love the man you're getting down with. The adrenaline rush from his touch just makes you cum quickly.

Who asked you all these questions you are answering
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ardar:
I just dey pity my current boyfriend sha, he's always complaining of waist pain but me no send, I must reach the promise land.

Better marry him ooo
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by kenedyx: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
She's very konjified at the moment. Continue digging gently, you'll soon meet that bottomless pit your heart desires.
Re: Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman by brain54(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chai…
And here I am looking for a one minute woman.

Cos I am a 30secs man!

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Is Unfaithful / Teen ‘pregnancy Pact’ Has 17 Girls Expecting many Moms-to-be At Mass. High Schoo / Please Help This Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.