Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,414 members, 7,826,604 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town (1178 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / CAF Awards 2019: Sadio Mane Is Africa’s Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by God1000(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
He built a £455,000 hospital and €250,000 school in his village, Bambali.

He gives each family €70 monthly.

He provided 4G internet for his people.

He is building a fuel station and post office in his village.

2,000 people live in his village.

Sadio mane gave laptops and $400 each to the best performing students of Bambali high school.

He gives free sportswear to kids in his village.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by God1000(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
He's a great man

Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by God1000(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
God bless him
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Totilopussylick(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Our own super eagles players are endorsing politicians and going to clubs to dance with olosho tongue

Look at what this young man is doing in his village cool.

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Seezion: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nice of him

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by God1000(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Our own super eagles players are endorsing politicians and going to clubs to dance with olosho tongue

Look at what this young man is doing in his village cool.
don't mind them, very selfish people
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Fahdiga(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
One of my favorites African player. A down to earth guy

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Moferere: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bottom line:

Make money via legit means.
Go back home, go fence your village.
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
One of my favorites African player. A down to earth guy
He's so humble and kindhearted
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by vastolord4(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good one Mane.. bigger you
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Fahdiga(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
He's so humble and kindhearted
I like his way of life. God bless him more and more

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by God1000(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
I like his way of life. God bless him more and more
Amen
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by VeryWickedMan: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
I hate him angry
Black aboki goat
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Polynek(m): 1:44am On Jun 27, 2022
More money to His account.
I love d strength of mane, but Liverpool never valued Him
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by davillian(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Most African
French speak players does that
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by puremaker7(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I hate him angry
Black aboki goat
grin madwickedgoat
Re: Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town by Nyenom: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I hate him angry
Black aboki goat

Your Name Doesn't Sound Weird to me.. You are just what your name says you are...! But You Can Change For Good just like the darling baba bubu

(1) (Reply)

Worldcup France 98 Question? / Footballs Magic Quatrets. / Chelsea FC Releases 8 Players From The Squad Including Florent Malouda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.