Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Am Not Swimming Again. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am Not Swimming Again. (1806 Views)

Hilarious: 3 Bedroom House With Swimming Pool For Sale / Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool / When Your Cousin From The Village Visit And You Take Him To The Swimming Pool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2011
I remember when men were boys. My friends and I use to visit places during xmas with our babes then I was babeless. We visited water park at Ikeja to refresh ourselves in the pool. I was first to jump in then a gal followed me and my friends all joined us. I was just relaxing in the pool drinking while my half is in the water. Then someone drew my Kpekus. I shook my body as if a snake step on my legs. I smiled and started cursing. Suddenly another person played with my kpekus this time with a heavy slap. I shouted like a woman singing in tiny voice. These are my friends galfriend doing this to me. This time I had to join them in swimming. I was swimming close to one of the gal's butt when she farted(MESS) heavily. Farting is kind of amazing cos it brings out bubbles. grin. I was like "What kind of girls are my friends dating?" I left the pool in annoyance and never swim again. The gals were just laughing. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by zealot4me(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
i hope it didn't hurt
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
Xynerise na confirmed fool. grin
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
^ May Amadioha collaborates with Sango suck your breas't. angry
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
All these children sef. undecided
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ Back to sender. cool

Kpekus, e pain you so tey you gats double post? grin

Like I said, Xynerise is a confirmed fool. grin
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2011
What an amazing life you live.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
@tamite. No be your fault. Na your boyfriend wey get mushroom for kpekus u dey call fool.
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ Of course it's not my fault. grin grin

And how you take know say my boyfriend get mushroom for im kpekus? You don see am before ni? lipsrsealed

If you wan insult person, at least spell the word correctly. It's "termite" and not "tamite". If I call you fool now, you go vex say I dey call you fool. undecided

And why did you edit the second post in the double post? E be like say wetin I talk enter you well well. tongue
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
Poster you don gock yourself oooo me bashy i go do 3things together inside that water
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
@tamite. You think I dont know how to spell termite? You just talk too much like a typical Ijebu gal. I was just letting it rhyme with your childish username . Ode.
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by mikuz(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2011
^Lmfao
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2011
xynerise:

@tamite. You think I dont know how to spell termite? You just talk too much like a typical Ijebu gal. I was just letting it rhyme with your childish username . Ode.

You be goat, I swear. I think it's not news to us all that you can't spell correctly. Instead of you to take the correction and move on with your life, you dey there dey form boss. Your head like tin milk, useless rat.
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2011
Tanimz dear how are you Happy Ramadan
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2011
^^ I am doing well jare. Thanks and same to you. smiley
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by DAVE5(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2011
@poster.if i were u swimming would become my hobby
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2011
lol
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2011
tanimz:

^^ I am doing well jare. Thanks and same to you. smiley
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2011
@tanimz thanks jare hope you see all what i send over
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2011
^^ You've come again o. What did you send over? tongue
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2011
things you needed for Ramadan
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2011
And na me you been see to send "things" to for dream?
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2011
yes who else if not my dear Tanimz
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2011
Haba, Hunku, you need some sleep. You deserve it, tomorrow may be the first day of the new month. We wouldn't want people to think that you are crazy. undecided
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2011
Why will they think am crazy cos am taking care of my little sister?
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2011
tanimz:

You be goat, I swear. I think it's not news to us all that you can't spell correctly. Instead of you to take the correction and move on with your life, you dey there dey form boss. Your head like tin milk, useless rat.

xynerise i no for chop again, embarassed see how tamite dey insult u and u no fit talk. shocked whether u don sef because i too much grin
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^ come shey you be ex convict ni? how many times them don ban you cos you never sound like a newbie
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
bashy_demy:

Why will they think am crazy cos am taking care of my little sister?

Your little whah? grin

PretiEbony:

xynerise i no for chop again, embarassed see how tamite dey insult u and u no fit talk. shocked whether u don sef because i too much grin

God bless you.
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
@pretiebony. Tamite cannot stand my yabis and if I start she will logout. Happy Ramadam jare. grin
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by xynerise: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
@pretiebony. Tamite cannot stand my yabis and if I start she will logout. Happy Ramadam jare. grin

@tamite. Na wetin this guy dey tell u make one gal get unwanted pregnancy for my street. You better wise up this ramadan fasting season. undecided
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by bashydemy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^ were u the one that impregnated the gal?
Re: I Am Not Swimming Again. by tanimz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
xynerise:

@tamite. Na wetin this guy dey tell u make one gal get unwanted pregnancy for my street. You better wise up this ramadan fasting season. undecided

If this had been last week, I'd certainly have given you the response you deserved. But now, I'm in no mood to sin because of you. I'd say the same thing I said to your fellow creature Pretibony, God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steewpid Lagos Girl / Meaning Of Politics / Wole Soyinka Met His Lost Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.