Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? (861 Views)

Rivers And Delta State People Are Igbos (videos) / Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos / Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by iconmusicstudio: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
I’m a Yoruba Black Boy Lol
Im attracted to igbo girls a lot I think they’re super attractive especially the fair ones � Ehn ehn so to the main question
Why are Igbos Mostly Fair ? Just curious not tribalism oh
Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by blazingblender(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Especially Anambra
Enugu
And abịa girls
Well the truth is according to origin we where believed to have originated from Eri
The descendants of isreal that came to this part of the world to start a new life
So you see we are believed to be isrealites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by Enskynelson(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
They take plenty of red oil in their meals. cool
Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by Quest7777: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
The darker the complexion, the darker the heart.
Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by Golan007: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ekweremadu says hi.
Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by Maazieze(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Quest7777:

oga what? how colonised we have become oh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by RedboneSmith(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
blazingblender:
Especially Anambra
Enugu
And abịa girls
Well the truth is according to origin we where believed to have originated from Eri
The descendants of isreal that came to this part of the world to start a new life

Unless you are from an Umueri town (Aguleri, Nteje, Nando and co.,) you are not descended from Eri.

And you are not descended from Israelites either. It's high time we stopped promoting the legend of a small corner of Igboland into the national origin story of the whole Igbo "nation".

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by JustPowerApps(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
They bleach alot
Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by RedboneSmith(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
JustPowerApps:
They bleach alot

I guess they were also bleaching in precolonial days when the relatively high occurrence of light skin tone was observed among them in the Americas, leading to the expression "Red Ibo".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by blazingblender(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Unless you are from an Umueri town (Aguleri, Nteje, Nando and co.,) you are not descended from Eri.

And you are not descended from Israelites either. It's high time we stopped promoting the legend of a small corner of Igboland into the national origin story of the whole Igbo "nation".
am amajana nando so my dad was telling me those stuffs
I tot it was for all igbos
Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by Probz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
blazingblender:
Especially Anambra
Enugu
And abịa girls

I’d argue that Imo girls are lighter than Enugu girls. And Eri origins only apply to a certain part of Anambra State. Unless you’re of Aguleri-lite stock, (or at least Nri-Awka) you’re not an Eri descendent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by RedboneSmith(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
blazingblender:
am amajana nando so my dad was telling me those stuffs
I tot it was for all igbos

It's not. Other parts of Igboland have their own different origin stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Mostly Fair ? by Mide1data: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Well all I know is that those igbo babes are really beautiful.

Quest7777:

End Racism before it ends you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun Turns 18! Happy Birthday Osun State! / What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage / Deji Of Akure, Estranged Wife In Street Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.