Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale (420 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale by JungleDarts(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Update from JungleDarts.blog

The Star stated that “Everyday Ghanaians have new artiste who are bigger than Jay Z, foolish country with foolish entertaining people whom doesn't follow the time trend of music.

The Star further states that "Internet made it for him and relatively proud to profess it…. Ghana music itself is a disgrace to the world…he stated his last comments”

See Photo As Obtained by JungleDart.

Source: JUNGLEDARTS.BLOG
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/p/2022/6/ghana-music-is-a-disgrace-to-the-world-shatta-wale.html

Converting your Airtime to Cash just got easier and better with JungleDarts.blog
Contact/whatsapp the official line.
Tel: 09137277190
Re: Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale by JungleDarts(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Seun

Re: Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale by Stargangz: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2022
No be dis boy dey hype himsef and Ghanaian music industry dat time? he con dey flex muscle with burna boy, blast 9ja artists and music industry alltogether,.
Re: Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale by Freestainworld(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
After smoking Ghanian weep, his brain will suddenly open, and he realised he is actually mad.
Re: Ghana Music Is A Disgrace To The World - Shatta Wale by Mandate2023: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
But nobody actually give a Bleep about ghana whatever again grin

(1) (Reply)

I Remember When I Took You To My Laps, I Forgot My Pains And Tension- Actress .. / Moment Fireboy Breaks Down In Tears After Performing At Wembley Stadium / I Was Trafficked To The UK As A Child And Forced To Work As Domestic Servant- UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.