Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 (18506 Views)

Burna Boy Wins BET Awards Best International Act For Record Fourth Time (Video) / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Hyland(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
She needs some “polishing”.
The “Alatarian” in her is too strong.
Pretty gal wey dey handle herself very well.❤️

Alatarian ......... ?
What does that even mean?
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hyland:

Alatarian ......... ?
What does that even mean?

“Omo Alatikarism”! wink wink wink
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

She dey talk lyk one village girl
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by raffypaps(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
elderlyoungma:
We need investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details

Send me your number I’d love to invest in charcoal business
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by niyilolawa34798: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
She's good.. No cap!I'd love to see her sing with SWAE LEEShe's good.. No cap!I'd love to see her sing with SWAE LEE...
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Hyland(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

“Omo Alatikarism”! wink wink wink
I still don't get you!
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hyland:

I still don't get you!

“Localness”! wink
“Bushmeatiam”! wink

She too dey tok like “Jagabi”.
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mariangeles:
Uninspiring speech.

Congratulations to her though.

Very true, the idiot had to demarket the country that made her relevant to win the award...na which one be “Where I am from, things like this don’t happen" wtf

Can she smell BET Awards or even Wizkid if she was from Congo or Rwanda?

The fool just lost a fan... thanks to her senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Adeleayo: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ọmọ this is a big feat

Anyways fvllow my signatvre for enqviry

Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrpablo:
Breast is suffocating
Indeed grin
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
I love that song.."wait for u" by future ft drake and tems..i love her voice in that song...
addictiv:
Loved her feature with future and Drake.. Her sound is unique
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
When people are moving right you always prefer to go left..why?
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks for making ya sh**thole proud.. nairaland wannabe redpillers appreciate your effort.. grin
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by Hyland(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

“Localness”! wink
“Bushmeatiam”! wink

She too dey tok like “Jagabi”.

Oh..... Ok.
Re: Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 by ofiko123(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations to tems..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) / Download My Favourite Nigeria Songs / Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.