Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV (874 Views)

Ps4 6.72 HEN Exploit Showing Accept Error / Help: My Ps2 Is Not Showing OPL / Airtel Bad Signal Is Affecting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by aladeokin1000(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
My hacked PlayStation 4 console suddenly went blank on the TV screen when I was about to attempt to load the hack. It has been showing no signal on the TV ever since inspite of the fact that the console boots up normally from blue to white.

I have tried a hard reset, tested another HDMI chord and also tried connecting it to another TV to no avail.

Please any suggestions as to what could be wrong and the way out.

Cheers!
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by dannyville2(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Have you checked your HDMI cable/port?
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by aladeokin1000(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
dannyville2:
Have you checked your HDMI cable/port?
Thanks for the response. Yes I have. I even had to try another HDMI cable but without success.
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by Crafteck1: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
aladeokin1000:
Thanks for the response. Yes I have. I even had to try another HDMI cable but without success.

Port probably needs replacing,
Hdd probably bad,
Might be a board component problem

1 Like

Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by dannyville2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
aladeokin1000:

Could be the port then
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by Olayibo(f): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you've swapped the HDMI cables and not working still.
Get an old model TV, connect the console
Go to settings and disable HDCP.
I assume you use a Samsung TV.
This fixes it.
Or boot to safe mode on your normal TV and disable same HDCP.

Let me know if it works.
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by aladeokin1000(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Olayibo:
If you've swapped the HDMI cables and not working still.
Get an old model TV, connect the console
Go to settings and disable HDCP.
I assume you use a Samsung TV.
This fixes it.
Or boot to safe mode on your normal TV and disable same HDCP.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks for the response. Yes, my TV is Samsung. So I can disable HDCP on the TV itself right?
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by aladeokin1000(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Crafteck1:

Port probably needs replacing,
Hdd probably bad,
Might be a board component problem
Thanks for the response. Maybe I will have an engineer take a look at it then
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by AyarmBoye(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Could be ICU (more expensive) could be HDMI port (less expensive)........

1 Like

Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by sundaygray(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Probably hdmi port. Just get it replaced
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by Olayibo(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
aladeokin1000:
Thanks for the response. Yes, my TV is Samsung. So I can disable HDCP on the TV itself right?

Please don't give no engineer your console.

HDCP is on the PS4 console not your TV.
Disable it and it'll work.

Try Google
'to turn off HDCP ps4"
You'll sure see a fix.

Nothing is wrong with your console
Re: PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV by Clodmiran: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
One thing you might want to check is the HDMI port on your PS4. Sometimes, dust or debris can get in there and cause connectivity issues. Another thing to consider is the HDMI output settings on your PS4. If you've recently changed settings or if the hack altered them, it might be worth trying to reset the video output settings. You can do this by holding down the power button until you hear a second beep, indicating it's in safe mode. From there, you can reset the video output settings. Also, you can check out some tips on how to connect ps4 to laptop with HDMI. You might find it helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ps3 Games: Which Have You Played, Playa?! / 1ST DAY SLALES: FFXIII sells over one million copies in Japan / Pls, Link Me Up With Food Exporting Agents Or Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.