Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow (85322 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by foreshore(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
sholikay:
As seen on my Facebook page..I don't know how to share the video here...

Nonetheless,let's continue to pray for Nigeria...the killings are much and unnecessary..

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7199581/herdsmen-kill-bus-conductor-lagos#114207806

This is Barbaric! Killing a human being because of a cow.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Gozac: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
And yet some people still want to vote Muslim Muslim ticket.
This is just testing the mic by the time Muslim Muslim ticket succeeds, Christians will just become endangered species and Islamisation agenda will just dawn on all of us including the people that voted their tribe man and that are busy shouting Muslim Muslim ticket doesn't matter.
Only time will tell
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Omoslim26: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
CursedOyeofIkoTuN
Ngwa come and masturbate away your destiny with your Yoruba tribal gbasgbos oo grin cheesy don't let this thread pass you by oo grin grin

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by sweetmelanin(f): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sheggy13:

They're not homeless and landless in Nigeria. One of them is the President and many governors too, along with sensitive positions Buhari appointed them to. They literally run things in Nigeria, hence the guts.

Nothing new here. This is the same playbook they've attempted in other African countries until the people rose up and put them in their place. The Fulanis have no indeginous land to call their own, which is why they are scattered all over the place and are forever on a conquest mission.

Nigerians are too ignorant and foolishly arrogant to know this. We may be loud and boisterous but majority of the population are not as smart as they believe they are thus lacking basic self preservation knowledge. An example is how MMM scammed Nigerians back in 2015 despite the whole world knowing MMM was a scam - everyone except Nigerians and when you tried warning them, they argued blindly until they lost their hard earned money to a well known global con-artist.

Similarly, other West African nations are very much aware of the existential threat Fulanis pose to their people and have rejected them from their countries - all except Nigerians who are daft enough to embrace their impending doom. Go and check how they have been suppressed in Guinea Bissau, check out how Ghanaians dealt with them, research how the indeginous people in CAR chased them out after they infiltrated the entire system, killed their people and took over their government (just as they've done in Nigeria).

The Fulani are playing a long game in Nigeria and there's a deadly price to pay for this level of ignorance.
The biggest casualties would be the de-tribalised one Nigerianists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
They re husband and wife. They will settle in the other room
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by supereagle(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lakside1955:
This is not true story at all

What's the true story?
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Ezmans: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
agadez007:
The fear of losing Hausa people them votes will make Yorubas keep quiet
The other day people were killed just like that in owo,Ondo state
Nothing happened and now they have forgotten all about it

it shall never be well with Fulani people
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Eriokanmi: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
42Gideon:
May God deliver us from the hands of this wicked people
you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay. We deliver your jobs
Weldone guy. Take your business to eateries and gsm phone wholesalers in Lagos and thank me later. I hope you also have a pizza pack..
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by supereagle(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
The police will not do anything because the perpetrators are Buhari's brothers

The killings even happened in the presence of police at check point.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Millano360: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria is gone. Na only God fit help us
The govt has failed us.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by eminikansoso(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

You are right but what you've said is not rice and beans. It simply means one thing - WAR
WAR
This is what french government want and The so called United kingdom has kept quiet about it.
There are allegations against french government which they collided with our retired and serving generals to carry out the atrocities.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Maxsunny: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
You no get sense, something that happened in my area and you say its not true all bcus you think Lagos is safe
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by eminikansoso(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sion47:
WHICH YOUTH?

SO CALLED YOUTH THAT ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES HERE ON NAIRALAND ,
YOUTHS THAT HAVE TAKEN SIDE WITH THEIR OPPRESSORS AND ARE THUS DIVIDED ALONG ETHNO- RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL LINES.

EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN PEACE YET NO ONE CARES ABOUT JUSTICE.
IT'S A PITY.
They study our youths and manipulate them.
The only solution is young and vibrant soldiers to take over the affairs of this nation and seize and freeze the illed gotten wealths.

quote author=eminikansoso post=114215351]It is time the youths and the lovers of this nation stand up and say no to this nonsense.
How can a minor tribe in this 21st century feel superior over the other tribes just because they feel their brother was commander in chief.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by eminikansoso(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sion47:
WHICH YOUTH?

SO CALLED YOUTH THAT ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES HERE ON NAIRALAND ,
YOUTHS THAT HAVE TAKEN SIDE WITH THEIR OPPRESSORS AND ARE THUS DIVIDED ALONG ETHNO- RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL LINES.

EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN PEACE YET NO ONE CARES ABOUT JUSTICE.
IT'S A PITY.

quote author=eminikansoso post=114215351]It is time the youths and the lovers of this nation stand up and say no to this nonsense.
How can a minor tribe in this 21st century feel superior over the other tribes just because they feel their brother was commander in chief.
They study our youths and manipulate them.
The only solution is young and vibrant soldiers to take over the affairs of this nation and seize and freeze the illed gotten wealths.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by dragunov: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
sholikay:

Nonetheless,let's continue to pray for Nigeria...the killings are much and unnecessary..

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7199581/herdsmen-kill-bus-conductor-lagos#114207806

That useless dude who was advocating for RUGA and everything backward and pro-fulani on this forum will not say anything about this. That idiot answers seunmsg on this forum. You need to see his Facebook page too. The guy has rotten egg yolks for brains.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by showafrica(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
agadez007:
The fear of losing Hausa people them votes will make Yorubas keep quiet
The other day people were killed just like that in owo,Ondo state
Nothing happened and now they have forgotten all about it

They are all bewitched to hate ipob when they stand and defend themselves. I don't really know if it's jealousy or bewitching but those guys act like cowards. One Nama equals one human life and nobody is jailed for murder, isoright.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by RaptorX: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
sweetmelanin:
Nigerians are the only fools in the whole of Africa who allow Fulanis kill them in their own land.

Go and ask other African countries how they dealt with these homeless, land-less animals called Fulanis.
My friend from Guinea was shocked when I told him Nigeria as a Fulani president, he said they know their limit in Guinea which is their ancestral homeland and that never will they allow a Fulani president.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by babasolution: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
The Yoruba have long been conquered, am sorry to say this ,Nigerian Southerners are pussies
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Someone should tell me how many Fulani herdsmen have been killed I'm retaliation to this embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Someone should tell me how many Fulani herdsmen have been killed in retaliation to this embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by PaAdu02(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Devil slap u there,Tinubu whey u mention kill u there,u re a dump and shameless person for bringing Tinubu into this again.Na aiyelala go kill u

PointZerom:
Tinubu's generational urchins would rathe stood on Tinubu's MANHOOD.

They'll even say that their conductor brother deserves to die just to pacify their slave masters.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Born2Breed(f): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cowards

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by PeterObi4LP: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
famozine1:
I really laff sometimes when people say dey cant do dis shit in Lagos is dere anything special in Lagos if he happen Las Las dose wey get mouth go run let dem divide dis country abeg no be everybody Sabi kill

I repeat this will and can never happen in SE. Prove me wrong with evidence if am wrong say Fulani or herdsmen kill person in open because of cow.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Nchenches: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
sholikay:

Another one pays the price for being a citizen of Nigeria.

RIP, brother.
Your grandpas must have fought for continuation of one Nigeria where cows are now seen to have more value than humans by the Nigerian group for who the civil war was won.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Naijaolosho2: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
MorningStar111:
Nigeria - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️

visit www.nigeria.com to get started
❤️❤️

Why are you so unfortunate with these rubbish you post everywhere?
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Naijaolosho2: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lakside1955:
This is not true story

It will happen to either you or one of your family members so then you'd know it's for real. Ode
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by effido666: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
hollandis:
The cowards cant do anything
I am very happy seeing this happening in Yoruba town.....I never c tribe wey fear pass the Yorubas....yet na dem get wide mouth pass....I dey wait for who go quote or mention me....nonsense
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by pacespot(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2022
The annoying thing about this thing is that open grazing has been banned but this herdsmen still used his cattles to cross paths with a vehicle on the road which was the main reason the ban was made into law in the first place, to avoid this kind of clash with other people doing their businesses like farmers and road users.

I don't even understand what is going on Lagos, why can't they use their amọtẹkun to prevent this kind of incident, or Tinubu did not allow amọtẹkun to thrive in Lagos because of his selfish presidential ambition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.