Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius (1761 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Relocation To Mauritius: How Do I Go About It? / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello Nairalanders and Travelers , I want to embark on a trip to Mauritius this year for vacation . I am looking for Travel companions as going on such trip alone would be boring . Mauritius offers a 2 weeks visa on arrival to Nigerians .

You must be able to fund your trip yourself .

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Orubebe01: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hope you are not looking for someone whom organ you want to harvest over there shocked

7 Likes

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orubebe01:
Hope you are not looking for someone whom organ you want to harvest over there shocked

Lol , it’s clearly stated that the person will fund the trip , it’s my first time visiting Mauritius and would love to go with folks . Travel
Package agencies are I’ll overcharge and chose date for you

This is more of a DIY
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by bibianna(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tempting!! smiley
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mauritius is a beautiful place . You’ll have to be able to fund the trip yourself
bibianna:
Tempting!! smiley
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Keziehenry(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
I cover my kidneys with the blood of Jesus
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Keziehenry:
I cover my kidneys with the blood of Jesus

Do you think this a free trip . Trip that you’ll pay for your self .
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Still looking for interested person , 2 at least . We’ll form a WhatsApp group and plan ahead
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by SeaTrade(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Are you male or female?
Your response to this will help my decision making process.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by niyi123: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
I’m male , Techie , work as a software engineer . I’m not looking for any particular gender . Make or female can tag along . Just need people/person I can explore the island with
SeaTrade:
Are you male or female?
Your response to this will help my decision making process.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Finally found 2 males , satisfied with it . Although they seem to want few females too
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by KolaShangOne(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is this not the country where a Nigerian lady was almost raped ?
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by mufutau55(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Very lovely country... I was in Mauritius and ReUnion twice in 1978 and 1979, that is when Nigeria passports still carried weight.
Seychelles was also included in my trip, and I have been there severally. Those three countries are real nice.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
That’s Zanzibar
KolaShangOne:
Is this not the country where a Nigerian lady was almost raped ?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is my first time traveling out of the country , so I’ll always hold this place dear to my heart once I embark on the trip
mufutau55:
Very lovely country... I was in Mauritius and ReUnion twice in 1978 and 1979. Seychelles was also included in my trip, and I have been there severally. Those three countries are real nice.

Hajji M.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by mufutau55(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
sharrp:
This is my first time traveling out of the country , so I’ll always hold this place dear to my heart once I embark on the trip

There are good place to stay in Beau- Bassin, I once stayed with a Chinese family that has rented flat in their compound, cheaper than hotels, cost include breakfast too.
Port-Loius is good for night life but hotels there are very expensive. But then, it has been a long time I visited there and many things would have changed.

How is your itinenary from Lagos? Going thru Kenya or Ethiopia? I am not sure about the flights there anymore.

I wish you good journey and please post pics, and let
us know all the positive and negative of visiting that island. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Enddy50ty(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Like how much fit run that two weeks package..?

Including flight and hotel reservations?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
1 week is around 800k
Enddy50ty:
Like how much fit run that two weeks package..?

Including flight and hotel reservations?
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by emmaodet: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
sharrp:

Lol , it’s clearly stated that the person will fund the trip , it’s my first time visiting Mauritius and would love to go with folks . Travel
Package agencies are I’ll overcharge and chose date for you

This is more of a DIY

@ the bolded is very true.
Travel Agencies are too expensive.
Have you visited Mauritius?
I am planning one between December and March.
If you don't mind, let's work towards it.
Options on ground are Dubai, East Africa (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Ethiopia package), West Africa (we start from Senegal/Gambia down back to Nigeria)
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

@ the bolded is very true.
Travel Agencies are too expensive.
Have you visited Mauritius?
I am planning one between December and March.
If you don't mind, let's work towards it.
Options on ground are Dubai, East Africa (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Ethiopia package), West Africa (we start from Senegal/Gambia down back to Nigeria)

Already booked it for October
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by emmaodet: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
sharrp:

WWaooooooo

Please keep me posted for future travel plans.
Will pm you so that we can talk offline
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Billions123: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
sharrp:

Did you get anyone to go with you on this trip?

I'm interested if I can still join you. I'm looking at doing 2 to 3 countries this year end.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by emmaodet: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Billions123:

I'm interested if I can still join you. I'm looking at doing 2 to 3 countries this year end.

Can we plan it together bro.
Which countries are you looking at?
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Billions123: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Can we plan it together bro.
Which countries are you looking at?
Initially, I was thinking
Bali
Maldives
Santorini

In no particular order, but I could as well add, Mauritius.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by emmaodet: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Billions123:

Initially, I was thinking
Bali
Maldives
Santorini

In no particular order, but I could as well add, Mauritius.

What about east Africa (Rwanda,Kenya, Uganda package)
West africa (Senegal to ghana)
I won’t be around in November/December so my plan is February/March if it is okay by you
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Billions123: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2022
emmaodet:

What about east Africa (Rwanda,Kenya, Uganda package)
West africa (Senegal to ghana)
I won’t be around in November/December so my plan is February/March if it is okay by you
Definitely Rwanda at some point, February/March works too, I'm basically trying to get enough travel experiences under my belt between now and end of next year.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by emmaodet: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Billions123:
Definitely Rwanda at some point, February/March works too, I'm basically trying to get enough travel experiences under my belt between now and end of next year.

No problem then.
I have traveled to some extent - Dubai, India, Italy (Napoli), Angola, Namibia, Congo DR, ghana, Togo and some other little ones and I can speak to a little French and Portuguese.
So I guess being co-travelers will help each other.
Let’s see how it goes.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by AdeWire001: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
the country is very nice but can one stay there long term or even decide to relocate there ?
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by Lighthouse50: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
sharrp:
I’m male , Techie , work as a software engineer . I’m not looking for any particular gender . Make or female can tag along . Just need people/person I can explore the island with
Oga, let me help you carry your bag for some years to teach me tech.
Re: Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius by sharrp: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Billions123:

One person joined , I can add you to our WhatsApp group

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Visa Applicants Are Denied Visa / Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed / Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.