Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Easily Transfer Files And Texts Between Your Devices - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Easily Transfer Files And Texts Between Your Devices (206 Views)

Best Wetransfer Alternative To Manage And Transfer Files / How To Upload Zip Files And Unzip Automatically On Server Using Php(video) / Is My Files And Database Safe With Hosting Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easily Transfer Files And Texts Between Your Devices by ramonchang(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
How do you send files or texts between your PC and phone? Do you mail yourself? use whatsApp? or text yourself on telegram? Well I use mail and I don’t like that I have to mail myself to transfer file from my PC to my phone. So I wrote Faax dot me, an open source project that you can use to easily transfer files and texts between your phone and PC

To use it, simple create faax space on one device and join on the other. After that you can exchange files and text…

(1) (Reply)

List Of Trending Forum Websites In Nigeria. / Bootcamp In Abia State ? / How To Read CSV File Using Noidejs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.