Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Are You A Freelance Designer And You Are Not Getting Orders, Follow This Thread - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You A Freelance Designer And You Are Not Getting Orders, Follow This Thread (421 Views)

Join Medical Digital Consulting (medico) Project As Freelance Designer / Work As A Freelance Designer And Make Money / In Need Of A Freelance Designer For Your Bespoke Designs!!! Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Freelance Designer And You Are Not Getting Orders, Follow This Thread by TIMSE: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
This thread is dedicated to freelancers that have suffered the same ordeal as me for over 5 years struggling to get orders.
Here, you will learn the tips and tricks of how to beat the competition in the freelance marketplace.
Whether you are already an active freelancer or intending to join Fiverr, Upwork, Toptal... Earn in dollars, spend in Naira!
Re: Are You A Freelance Designer And You Are Not Getting Orders, Follow This Thread by TIMSE: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
For many of us, we have been breast-fed with the notion that you can hardly make it on Fiverr as a Nigerian, let alone using a real picture of yourself as a male. This has been a misconception and I will like to let you know how you can outwit this concept that has already been digested by all Fiverr aspirants.

Before you jump into Freelancing, please know these:

1. You need a saleable skill to sell! There's no free money there. None at all. You have to earn each dollar. So, you have to be professional in what you do and the way you present your skills. If you want to compete with those that have been sellers for more than 10 years, your portfolio and the gig images you use must speak well of you. Don't settle for less!

Also note that everyone has a skill. You don't have to be Lionel Messi or a superstar before you win in this freelancing space. There're many skills you can offer; including voice-over, proofreading, social media promotion, amongst others. You just need to know how to package your skills and present it well.

2. Don't rush into freelancing! It's not all about creating an account on Fiverr and afterwards rushing out. You need to stay online and update your gig titles to meet buyer's search keywords. This is because the more you stay online, the more the Fiverr algorithm takes you serious. You can set a daily goal and reminder to regularly come online on Fiverr. And when you do, spend at least 10 minutes on each visit. Monitor your competition, monitor your gig statistics and see which gig is capable of giving you more impressions because the more the impressions, the more the likelihood of buyers getting an order from you.

Hope this inspires someone. Let me know some of your struggles and I will try to come up with more updates on these tips

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Digital Art / GALLANTCREATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN / Is It Good To Buy Tiktok Followers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.