Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa (3499 Views)

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably / Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Here In Nigeria/other Africa Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa by segunnice(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hi,am still remain segunnice and am about to let you know dat u can get a payoneer master card here in nigeria and use it to cash any money send to you from any country in any atm machine here in nigeria through a secret website,this website is tested and confirm but you will need a driving licence or international passport or national id card,i prefer national id card cos dat is what i used to order for my own,if u don't have any of this card u can use either your friend/brother/father in any of this card cos before they can issue this master card to you they will send a message to d email u used to register with them that u should scan either one of dis above card that u used to order for payoneer master card to them just for a verification before they can issue dis card to you, N:B;when you are registering with them u must use d adress of either d national id card u use to order for dis card cos that is where they will ship your card to,this is no joke or fraud cos i have my own ship to me in a white envelope,in additon i will also send you an ebook on how to get a u.s bank account as a bonus, if you are interested, just email a glo card of #1,500 to :::::::segunlawalson@yahoo.com or send it to dis number, 08097335419,after confirmation of d card i will email d name of d secret site & d method to you,it's very simple dat a jss1 student can do it. Goodluck.l send a message to d email u used to register with them that u should scan either one of dis above card that u used to order for payoneer master card to them just for a verification before they can issue dis card to you, N:B;when you are registering with them u must use d adress of either d national id card u use to order for dis card cos that is where they will ship your card to,this is no joke or fraud cos i have my own ship to me in a white envelope,in additon i will also send you an ebook on how to get a u.s bank account as a bonus, if you are interested, just email a glo card of #1,500 to :::::::segunlawalson@yahoo.com or send it to dis number, 08097335419,after confirmation of d card i will email d name of d secret site & d method to you,it's very simple dat a jss1 student can do it. Goodluck.
Re: Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa by Mcleo007(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ok.
Re: Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa by Vicky2k(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hi You have got a Nice Product but try Improving your Marketing Strategies. Check out my Thread. I have such stuff with Proof of Valid Payment. Check Out www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-829710.0.html
Re: Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa by bizfirst: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble, sugunnice. But some bits of info are supposed to be shared free of charge.

For anyone who wants the card, simply register at: www.payoneer.com, fill a simple form and wait! The card will arrive in 3 weeks, free of charge!!

You can also check www.notopoverty.com for freebies such as these.

(1) (Reply)

KOLANUT And Bitter KOLA / Clearance Prices - Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.