Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. (496 Views)

Igbos What Are Your Good Morning Greetings Like / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. by edunaragold(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
So I married my wife very well,as a young guy,the problem is that my wife has changed,I called my pastor to help me settle and ask why she changed, and not being happy any more about our love after one kid,she said nothing,untill she finally went back to village to stay with her mom,while am building a lil house on a quarter land to stay and rent a 4 room,my wife was not pls,but.
I just discovered that the reasons we are having misunderstanding is that today I called her to tell her I called through her mom phone ,cos her phone was broken,and her mom called back not knowing it's my new number,she heard my voice and cut ,I immediately called back twice but no avail,later I told my wife about her mom not picking and she said ,did your people not told you my family wants to see you,I said for what na ,I mean I have done all and paid the pride price na ,she said, do you not know I have people that owns me, meaning responsibilities and etc,am like I don't understand,pls I need explanations, because am earnings 50k and I am managing to build and leave the abusive rented house I am currently in,will i now be contributing towards the growth of my wife family mostly or oftenly or when ever I have when I have my dad families,or I should place the mom on salary,her dad is late my own parents are late too.or place their community on a salary,now I see why reginal Daniel will never be happy deep down in her mind.if I don't contribute,they have seize my wife and kid from me .what do I do, should I remarry or keep giving them money and remain in the two room I rented.or bone them and finish my own house .Igbo marriage na wah.pls I need help.
Re: Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
go and see them first.
Re: Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. by Cypress042(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Help me with summary of what you wrote Op smiley
Re: Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. by SHINJA: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Marriage wahala
Re: Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. by Ulunne777(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Its not an Igbo thing.It stems from poverty .
Like a groom said last month after bridrprice billing,"alurum nwanyi n'ezin'ulo ndi aguru"(I married from the family of hungry ppl.)
It is a good thing to support your inlaws but it is more wrong for your wife to utter such rubbish.because
1.She has the primary responsibility to cater for her mom not you.Yours is obligatory not mandatory.
2.She's aware of your financial state and struggles.
Solution
Let her come and find work so she can settle her mom how they like while you add as your pocket can carry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esan Cultural Dance, Edo State / Brief History Of Okeho In Oyo State / How Do I Choose A Wedding Photographer In Singapore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.