Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) (2567 Views)

B Sc Computer Science Project Topic / I Need A Topic For My Computer Science Project , / Final Year Project Topic Ideas, Please!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by iamkelvin: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
I am a final year student and need project topics.

It will be helpful.
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2011
This is becoming sickening. A bunch of [i]i[/i]diots coming on here to seek help for their final year projects. Then when you graduate you will begin to wonder why you can't secure a job. [i]I[/i]diot.
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by iamkelvin: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2011
Brotherly, This is a forum where everyone seek to get help regarding issues. No need for abuses. That is wrong. If you cannot suggest topics then don't comment. Haba
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by fghanni(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
if you need help contact me on

fghanni@yahoo.com

or call 08025850154

1 Like

Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by iamkelvin: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
Thanks I will
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by Fayimora(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hmm to be honest its actually getting freaking annoying. I can give you a list of 5,000 projects right now then what? You then find someone to implement it for you. Then what? You graduate without any reasonable skills.

My advise is for you to think of somethng you want to do. Something that flows in your blood. Trust me you are better off that way. You dont have to contact someone personally and paying for something you can equally get paid for.lol.

If you see my advise as useful then please do as i say and lets know. If you see it as useless then you can go on contacting hungry humans,
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
You really got Good Answer from Good People (3ru Nigerian). my own answer is :
If you can't Do your project all alone Just pick a Topic from your Head Like say "Computerized Car Hiring Management System".
And as a Comp. Sci. student you should be able to start with the Write-up, where you got stock during the Software Design Come back Here and ask for help, there are Faithful guys whom you can give your Project to that can help you Debug.

Trust me It will work for you, and thats what I'll do when it comes to my own turn
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by macty: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hey Mr man, cal me lets have a chat hv been in your shoes before, 08052131773 or 08132080488 or post the topic and what you want done exactly to macty49@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by lctewand(f): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2011
@fayimora when u think of something you wanna do, then what happens?? we Nigerian students re taught the same things and are expected to excrete something out of this world for our final year projects,

im also a final year (soon to be)student and honestly im having the same problem,

i honestly wanna do my project on my own bt im not exceptionally good in programming bt im gud in networking and fair in database, bt therez supposed to be programming in my FYP.
the little networking i even know waz learnt during my i.t period,
ive researched and brainstormed bt ive still not been able to find something good enough, what other choice do i have

and btw, @omo_to_dun i think the poster waz jst asking for ideas (project topics) to research on, which i dont think is a bad thing, what i think is bad is asking sm1 to do THE WHOLE THING for u,
smiley
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by Fayimora(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
[size=16pt]If you know what you want to do then i dont think no-one needs to tell you whats next. One thing people fails to understand is that you really dont have to think that far. What you really want is ver very close to you tongue Just grab it!! [/size]
Re: Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
Good to go @lctewand

you don't need too much for your FYP since u know little about Database I suppose its MS-Access, if thats true then define your Problem, and Follow what you learn During your System Analysis Program, if you like your can follow normal System design process or try to form the whole story your self, Since you are the one Defining the Problem and finding solution to it

(1)

Programmers/Designers In Port Harcourt / Internship Location Rivers State??? / Manage laundry and dry-cleaning businesses with Cleanwash v1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.