Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India (46717 Views)

Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by ogbiwa: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2022
A woman and her daughter, six, were gang-raped in a moving car after a group of men offered them a lift home.

The pair had been visiting Piran Kaliyar, a holy site in India's Uttarakhand province, on Friday (June 24) when the men offered to get them home safe.

According to Police Superintendent Pramendra Doval, alleged driver Sonu already had passengers in his vehicle when he offered to take the mum and daughter, who have not been named, with him.

The mum had no idea how many men were already in the car, according to local reports.

Whilst the car was still moving the men attacked and raped the pair before dumping them at a nearby canal.

The mum then somehow managed to make it to a police station in the middle of the night to report the gang-rape, with police continuing to investigate the shocking incident.

She was the one who identified the alleged driver as Sonu, however, none of the alleged rapists have been located.

The mum and daughter were rushed to the nearby Roorkee Civil Hospital, where medics confirmed they had both been the victims of sexual assault.

This comes following the arrest of a woman accused of arranging for five men to gang-rape her love rival in Hyderabad, India.

The accused woman, named by police as Gayatri, developed a suspicion that her husband Srikanth had started a relationship with the victim.

Police claim she coerced five of her employees to take part in a brutal sexual assault. She lured the female victim into a room and recorded what happened.

She reportedly threatened the victim that she would share the clip online if the victim reported the crime to the police.

The victim was severely injured and taken by her family to a private hospital. The family went on to lodge a complaint with the Gachibowli police.

Police arrested six people - Gayatri, Ulsala Manoj Kumar, 22, Syed Masthan, 25, Sheikh Mujahid, 25, Sheikh Moula Ali, 32, and Pridhvi Vishnu Vardhan, 22.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-daughter-6-gang-raped-27341053

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by ArchiLimited: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Women (and men) stop accepting lift from strangers! Stop accepting lift from strangers! Word is enough for the wise

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Something need to be done about men and rape.. undecided
Getting outta hand..

Modified:look how everyone is screaming India like their sh**thole is in any way better.. Nigerian men have done worse than this when it comes to raping women.. undecided
Glad they are alive to tell their story..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by GloriousGbola: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2022
indians? no suprises here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by caesymore(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2022
wHEW!!!

So relived it didn't happen in Naija.
I'm I the only one with this relieve? click a share if you feel same.

4 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Graceville2020(f): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2022
caesymore:
wHEW!!!

So relived it didn't happen in Naija.
I'm I the only one with this relieve? click a share if you feel same.
worse than that happens here.
If it was in Nigeria those rape victims would have been killed instantly.
Such a useless country

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Vyzz: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
cool

India and Zimbabwe should be moved to another planet.

Hmmm

I have ruled

28 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by GualaGuala(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
India wey the show prick anyhow for social media

Mumu species

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Brendaniel: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
If Nigeria is seen as a fantastically corrupt country, India should be seen as what?

Just Thinking...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Johnycastro18: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
India need spiritual cleansing sad

The spirit of rape is operating within that territory......there men keep on raping anything rape-able undecided

11 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Police claim she coerced five of her employees to take part in a brutal sexual assault. She lured the female victim into a room and recorded what happened.
India is something else mehn.
This is what happens when your population is approaching 1.4 Billion people!!!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Skillsnigeria: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Flier: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
India need to legalise prostitution before it’s too late

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by GoooodHardDick: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Indians and stupidity are like 5 and 6.
Any small thing Dem go dey show you their tiny dicks for Facebook.
They're extremely weird set of humans!

They needs to be removed from this planet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by blingxx(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
India again angry angry angry
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Amotekun777: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Majority of this useless Indian men are Pervs! angry
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by sosanova: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Indian Government needs to quickly legalize Prostitution, and lift the ban on brothels, so that these randy stupid men all over india can start patronizing prostitutes and visit brothels rather than raping women every day.

13 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Dpharisee: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
The reality is that cases of rape are handled by Police in India which most times will kill the suspect and claim accidental discharge while attempting to escape from Police custody.
I have seen videos where Police will ask suspects to run and they will shoot them at the back.

Rape is a serious issue and rampant in India and is the aftereffects of Femicide (abortion of female foetus) which affected the natural balance of male and female at a point in their recent history.
That's why sex scan for pregnant women is banned in India

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
I don talk am before and I go talk am again
Na the same mama born India and Nigeria
Two useless countries undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by XTHRONE(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
India and rape, does thier dick start erecting at the sight of women .Weird people

6 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by floss(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by ebonytarki(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hunger and konji in the country. So sad for the victims. Crime daily. Haba
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by loadedvibes: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omo.. shoot these men once found guilty

1 Like

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by DamnnNiggarr: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
shocked

Any link to the video of the said act?
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by DoneSimping: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who still receives lift from strangers in this evil days

4 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Factcheck0001: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Majority of Indian men are sex starved,these mofos will message me even a guy ooo n the next thing is to start sending their prick

E dey vex me cos if I vex curse u,u no go hear wetin I dey talk

Na to just block them n move on

5 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Chiraq77(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Indians and gang rape 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Channah1(f): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why are men like this?

This is so animalistic.

6 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Haylel: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Something need to be done about men and rape.. undecided
Getting outta hand..
Who should do something 'bout it?

1 Like

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
sad

They should have used their discretion better.

I wey be man, I dey fear to enter some motor sometimes. When I see say dem be men wey eye strong like pesin wey dey sit for WAEC the 12th time, I go kaack one side. At times, if I don enter, I fit beg make I drop say I forget something. I no wan die (Read Proverbs 27:12)

7 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by mignone(f): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man. They cldn't even pity a 6yr old ... what callousness

7 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Candidlady: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
angry

Men are plagues to this peaceful world of ours

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / One Chance' Robber Caught In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.