Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sportybet Flexy Is A Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet Flexy Is A Scam (10082 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sportybet Flexy Is A Scam by blackparadise: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please warning to all sporty bet customers please don't flex your bet because if you flex it and the match is postpone it is regards as lost..they are using it to make money from us .

I played 10 games, 4 to lost ,then 6 games to get correct, imagine 3 games lost out of 10 games, remain 7 and 4 games won the remaining three was postponed and viod they even indicate refund all, ...later I checked the game it was considered lost ..imagine ..game they did not play,..I did not see rules of flexibet ...please don't play it, they are wicked and scammers,stingy they don't give free bonus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sportybet Flexy Is A Scam by EmekaBlue(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
blackparadise:
Please warning to all sporty bet customers please don't flex your bet because if you flex it and the match is postpone it is regards as lost..they are using it to make money from us .

I played 10 games, 4 to lost ,then 6 games to get correct, imagine 3 games lost out of 10 games, remain 7 and 4 games won the remaining three was postponed and viod they even indicate refund all, ...later I checked the game it was considered lost ..imagine ..game they did not play,..I did not see rules of flexibet ...please don't play it, they are wicked and scammers,stingy they don't give free bonus
Yes they dont give free bonus

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Flexy Is A Scam by luv2share: 4:13pm On May 16
i just have that sporty and their brother 9jabet. BlinkBet is the best

(1) (Reply)

2021 AFCON: Super Eagles Camp Open In Uyo December 28 / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Japan 83 - 102 / Court Stops Sports Minister, Pinnick From Conducting NFF Executive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.