Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,115 members, 7,849,490 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain (453 Views)

Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess / Elon Musk's Brain-chip Company Neuralink Gets Approval To Start Human Trial(pic) / A Neuromorphic Computer Chip That Mimics The Brain Developed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by Haynnie: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
What in Peters's name?? Surely nobody's stupid enough to mess with the inner workings of their brain lol and erm, isn't that what your ears do already? Imagine having to pay a monthly subscription so you don't get ads playing in your head at 2 am. And what if it malfunctions and you're at work and suddenly can't hear what anybody is saying because your head is blasting BUGA by KIZZDANIEL! I have enough trouble getting songs out of my head thank you! grin

So are you guys rocking with this?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by Afamsi: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Allow them plant this chip in your brain and turn to zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by Mumusaphire: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness, over to u.
Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by Wisetrue99: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Artificial and original can never be the same!

So no, thank you!

No tatoos, nose rings and definitely, no chips!

I love me the way I am

I am fearfully and beautifully made kiss

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by Ethanuella: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Ha!!!!
Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by Internet22: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Imagine someone hack into the chip cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by MrBONE2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin
Re: Elon Musk Introduces A Chip That Enables People stream Music From Their Brain by MrBONE2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Internet22:
Imagine someone hack into the chip cheesy
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A.I Generated Videos / What Are Some Popular AI Art Generators Available Online? / IT Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.