Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta (219 Views)

Duplex For Sale In Abeokuta Ogun State. / House/Land Available In Abeokuta / Apartments To Let In Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta by themindpen(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
I wish to sell my plot of land with a three bedroom foundation structure.

Location is 10 minutes driving from the Express.

People are already living in the community, so you can actually buy and build for immediate residential purpose and electricity is there.

Documents: Survey Plan, Deed of Assignment, and Receipt.

You can call me on 08100148269
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta by keeper303: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
themindpen:
I wish to sell my plot of land with a three bedroom foundation structure.

Location is 10 minutes driving from the Express.

Very close to the Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro.

People are already living in the community, so you can actually buy and build for immediate residential purpose and electricity is there.

You can call me on 08100148269

You want mad people to be visiting him on the plot? grin angry grin
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta by themindpen(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
The land is still available.

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE A Functional Steel Manufacturing Company Comprising Of 3bay Productio / Newly Completed House At Ikate-lekki / What Do I Do In This Situation With My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.