Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World (54769 Views)

Maine Coon: Majestic, Mighty, And Magnificent / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees / Photo Collection Of Some Of The Most Magnificent Trees In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by nduchucks: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Where is our very own Iroko tree in all its majesty?
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by vastone(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Waiting to see Nigeria on the list

I pray o! baba shakiru for don cut am tey, tey, sell plots build flat for tenant..we don't value nature in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by hatedisplace: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emerald04:
Orunmila tree for my village be this one. But Why everything about nigeria no just follow? Shey dem curse this country ni..
Why our own dey always different and ugly
Nigerians(Africans) don't value nature. All they want is practice useless tradition that adds no value to there life.
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by vastone(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
SHINJA:
Nice

this is the perfect example of "I am the Vine, and ye are the Branch, of which without me you can do nothing".

1 Like

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Siena247(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Whereas here in my country,small ebelebo tree of only 10years dem go don rush turn am to coven. Chai! Who do us this thing�
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Majesty33(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
The beauty of nature, make words superfluous!
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Tremple8v: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
I never see 9ja trees
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Sheriman(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Waiting to see Nigeria on the list
NIGERIANS go turn here to refuse dump place where agberos go dey drink paraga aloomo opa eyin and afaato

1 Like

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Legendoo: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some of those tree's aren't native. So Nigerians fit import similar.

Oyinbos save a lot using a combination of nature Vs construction to create ambience.

You can do it too, but you're obsessed with the extreme parts of oyinbo culture.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by mosez346(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Abeg oyibo pass us jare. Wetin? No be matter of yabbing anybody
Even their nature pass our own.

I have never seen any tree in Nigeria as pretty as any of these trees. Everything either green, yellow, black or brown.

I said what I said.
Anybody wey near this comment I go wound am 4 mouth. angry angry
we Nigerian refuse to value our mother nature, at least should be embrace, my love for nature can not be emphasize,.. I love nature..
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Newton2024: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emerald04:
Orunmila tree for my village be this one. But Why everything about nigeria no just follow? Shey dem curse this country ni..
You can see the tree is haggard. Survival of the fittest. Only the rugged plants, animals and humans can survive in Nigeria.
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by dozeman: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Take me to any of those places and I will never come back.....O God!
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Amat4u2: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Abeg oyibo pass us jare. Wetin? No be matter of yabbing anybody
Even their nature pass our own.

I have never seen any tree in Nigeria as pretty as any of these trees. Everything either green, yellow, black or brown.

I said what I said.
Anybody wey near this comment I go wound am 4 mouth. angry angry
Hahahaha bross no vex na
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by mosez346(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
cry cry cry cry Our so called leader have brainwashed our youth with extreme poverty, so they hardly understand what nature is, compared to those advance countries where these beautiful nature is....
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Amat4u2: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emerald04:
wow this is beautiful
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by pacespot(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nature is beautiful

1 Like

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
kunlesehan:
God is Great. There's no God like the Almighty
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by egojeny1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
No.8 Flambouyant tree grows a lot in Nigeria. It's in my compound but it'll make you sweep a lot.
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Mrexcell(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Interesting so nigeria doesn't even have anyone?
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by stasius: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
At least we have Jacarandas in Nnobi Anambra state grin grin grin
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by egojeny1(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
This should be there
You wicked o. If this thing touches your skin you'll run mad.

1 Like

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by solexjames(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Apc tree

1 Like

Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by egojeny1(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Op, you suppose add whistling pine too
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by LollySeaSide: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
No wonder Toyota Sequoia is this big!
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
As artist through their works display their ingenuity same way God through creations, showcase His innumerable artistry.
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Our God is great see natural nature.
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by trevorhorace(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emerald04:
no be everybody be like you guy. You see thorns for tree body. You dey tell me I go dey gush.

The thorns foreign tourists and scientists would pay premium ticket to come and view or harvest to their own land. Black man black brain. undecided
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by edosignature(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beautiful in all facets
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Emerald04(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
trevorhorace:

The thorns foreign tourists and scientists would pay premium ticket to come and view or harvest to their own land. Black man black brain. undecided
Why you no enter bush go find am find oyinbo go sell am for. knucklehead
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
trevorhorace:

I don't why they are demeaning Nigerian trees ,I appreciate all those ,I can say that orunmila trees is very beautiful
Nigerians and low self-esteem or lack of self appreciation .ugh
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just looking at these trees brings peace to my soul...

Most would have been turned to firewood in Nigeria.

We need to learn to preserve nature!
Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World by trevorhorace(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emerald04:
Why you no enter bush go find am find oyinbo go sell am for. knucklehead

Wow I underrated your stupidity . Appreciating our natural resources and artifacts doesn't mean I'm interested in selling them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Big Python Killed Around Ajah Area, Lagos (photos) / Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.