Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister (4520 Views)

Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. / Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
My juniors redmi 10c keeps downloading apps from nowhere!

A week old , since her Tecno pop4 got spoilt within 6 months... We decided to get her xaomi ,
She didn't like xaomi , because she wanted iPhone X
Because of the battery palava I convinced her to accept the redmi 10C... Because it's going to serve her for a long time....

We went and bought the phone ... I'm living in guilt now.... Each time her data is on... You will see like ten apps downloading and a lot of MB like 500mb...plus ads , have checked how to stop it to no avail!

Each time her sub expires I have to replace it... Because
I bought it for her( not with my money)

Please someone should please help us!

She keeps blaming me embarassed

I'm using Nokia and have never experienced this dunno

Modified we have sold the redmi 10C to an interested buyer. . She's getting Nokia 5.4 to use for a while... Thanks for your contributions

2 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Zonefree(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tell your sister sorry on my behalf.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Tell your sister sorry on my behalf.
Have you had similar experiences
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by sherylbaky(f): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nothing is wrong with the phone, it's just the setting.. tell her to off "auto update app" on her phone

22 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Psady(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
To every problem, there is always a solution. Visit the xiaomi thread and seek for solution.

7 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by UrPapa: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
I no blame u
Na this nairaland tech bloggers wey Dey always compare iPhones with this trashy androids get blame. Now ur eye don clear
One dey even compare iPhone 13pro max with one mumu oppo phone grin

11 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Scammerr(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
tell her to uninstall the recently downloaded games, problem solved.

8 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by RealEzee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
sherylbaky:
Nothing is wrong with the phone, it's just the setting.. tell her to off "auto update app" on her phone
simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
sherylbaky:
the downloads are not from playstore
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scammerr:
tell her to uninstall the recently downloaded games, problem solved.
uninstalled and keeps downloading others
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by chariisGRACE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01
Check App background data and deactivate anyone that is not necessary.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by chigoziri2403(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's in the settings
Turn off auto update app

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by james078: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01:

A week old , since her Tecno pop4 got spoilt within 6 months... We decided to get her xaomi ,
Because of the battery palava I convinced her to accept the redmi 10C... Because it's going to serve her for a long time....

We went and bought the phone ... I'm living in guilt now.... Each time her data is on... You will see like ten apps downloading and a lot of MB like 500mb...plus ads , have checked how to stop it to no avail!

It's the miui contact me on telegram with psqua73d
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Nicepoker(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tell your sister to surrender her life to Jesus Christ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by obinna58(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01:
Impossible
You dey whine us ni

8 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nicepoker:
Tell your sister to surrender her life to Jesus Christ grin
grin grin
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
On data saver.This will stop some apps for working at the background.

1 Like

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
james078:

It's the miui contact me on telegram with psqua73d
You won scam them?

9 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by paduzman: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na for her to change phone na, as simple as that. She can also get the Oraimo Freepod pro too so she spices up her music experience.

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Myzubby(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01:

try this , this is how I save my data I am using Redmi too

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Myzubby(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Restrict background connection too

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Clintifydan(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01:

You advise person to buy mazda instead of range rover ! grin oga carry your problem go Afghanistan

5 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by james078: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
You won scam them?
Scam who please?
If he doesn't contact let him be
I would show him how to resolve it for free
I no dey beg anybody
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Clintifydan:

You advise person to buy mazda instead of range rover ! grin oga carry your problem go Afghanistan
having sleepless nights because of that phone

1 Like

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Myzubby(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01:
having sleepless nights because of that phone
check what I posted up there . It will help her

1 Like

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Siberia01(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Myzubby:
check what I posted up there . It will help her
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Eyanbahose: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Next time, don't listen to People like Skywalker240 and SunshineHQ. All the Xiaomi influencers are hungry and desperate people looking to meet kpi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by ogbosike: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
maybe she intentionally downloaded file or app from a website unknown to her is cloned..

3 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Minjim: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
If the apps being downloaded from play store.

Go to Playstore and switch off auto-update
Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by saintruky(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siberia01:

Put off *“install from unknown sources”*... I use a RN9s...

3 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by ajekpaks(m): 3:25am On Jun 30, 2022
james078:

Scam who please?
If he doesn't contact let him be
I would show him how to resolve it for free
I no dey beg anybody

Why not state the solution here? some other people might benefit from it as well, it doesn't have to be only the OP...

7 Likes

Re: Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister by Greatzeus(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2022
@Siberia01
This has nothing to do with Redmi as a phone,I would have thought you're talking about play store auto update,since it's not play store auto update,then it can only be an external factor,your sister downloaded a malware.
I use Redmi 10c, its performance is out of this world.
My previous phone was also Redmi,it was stolen and I have locked it using my Xiaomi account and ID. It can never be used ever except for my phone number displayed on its screen.
Taste the lord and see that He is good,I have tasted Redmi phones,I will never in all good conscience go back to those rubbish phones.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Fast Browsing On Pc With Zain And Mtn / Unlock Your Usb Modem / Samsung Galaxy S2 How Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.