Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Skrill, Netteler, Paypal, Payooner Exchange - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill, Netteler, Paypal, Payooner Exchange (127 Views)

Perfect Money,paypal,payooner,alipay,wechat Funds / Freelancer Corner - Trade Your Paypal, Payooner And Other Funds Here / Payooner Card Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skrill, Netteler, Paypal, Payooner Exchange by Atunke20u: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello my people

I’m from Nigeria and I’m here to tell you that I’m exchanging funds to Naira for people located in Nigeria

Skrill fund to Naira
Netteler funds to Naira
PayPal to Naira
Bitcoin to Naira

I’m texting you with my real account
Say no to scam

Let deal with fast payment

Here’s my WhatsApp number 08135029871

(1) (Reply)

Where Business Startups Can Invest Their Money In Nigeria / , The Price Of Cryptocurrency Is Likely To Increase In The Coming Months While T / Can i See A Loan With This Caterials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.