Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Fine Girls In My Neighborhood - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Girls In My Neighborhood (709 Views)

Whatsapp Hookup For Single Guys And Girls In Abuja!! / Where To See Runs Girls In Osogbo / Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by Konjiboii: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Usually I barely stroll around my neighborhood I just drive pass and even when I go to the gym which is 10mins away I usually just drive, today I was feeling quite frisky and decided to stroll around to get raw wraps from a supermarket next street and my gawd the number of big booty bitches I met on my way were breathtaking even the salesgirl that attended to me was looking extra crispy than usual. I will be strolling more often henceforth. Evening strolls more less so I can persecute this girls.

1 Like

Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by cumoverna: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Konjiboii:
Usually I barely stroll around my neighborhood I just drive pass and even when I go to the gym which is 10mins away I usually just drive, today I was feeling quite frisky and decided to stroll around to get raw wraps from a supermarket next street and my gawd the number of big booty bitches I met on my way were breathtaking even the salesgirl that attended to me was looking extra crispy than usual. I will be strolling more often henceforth. Evening strolls more less so I can persecute this girls.
Which state and area?
Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by Konjiboii: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
cumoverna:

Which state and area?

I'm in Lagos, the island part.
Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by cumoverna: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2022
te author=Konjiboii post=114319569]

I'm in Lagos, the island part.[/quote]
Okay
Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra agitation

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by Michelle55: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra agitation

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Isn't 4kids enough already? Or are you looking to raise a football team? sad
Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Michelle55:

Most women want children from a any marriage and I also desire to have a son. Isn't 4kids enough already? Or are you looking to raise a football team? sad
Re: Fine Girls In My Neighborhood by Michelle55: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=GenBuhari post=114600515][/quote]
That's understandable. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jejelolatu--save Me / Your Girl Is Drifting From You, Wat Do U Do? / 4refefeddefedfed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.