Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26425 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:

Amen....

Survival first in this jungle.

Is that so my inlaw?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ceejay80s(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:

My sister also has something she's doing, but their finances can't sustain the home, is my sister the one to brain storm on how to navigate the financial running of the home....

I'm not trying to bad mouth this man but the man is very slow and reactive and not proactive, if he looses his job, he will sit still until my sister talks to people before he can't get another job, he will prefer to sit at home from money till night and steal from the food my sister cooks ..
I have lived with them before and I know what I'm saying...though introverted and calm but I do know for sure he has a thrashy , poverty stricken ego ...
At least he has one, thank God for that, not everyone has that capacity to venture into 2 jobs, if ur sister is lucky to have 2 , let her support, and that foolish idea of having sex affair or boyfriend outside her marriage should be ruled out, na she go regret am for the end o!!!! Men just want to fvck and give u urgent 2-3k , if u carry belle for another man na she the shame go follow , if she can't continue, let her quit, if she has families in ur location she can stay with, or better still since she's the power house, she should rent a shop where he will sell food items like garri ,rice ,beans etc and he can be there
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Yettttttunde(f): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
When a man has a supportive wife who is understanding,he will cope and live longer.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

I pity you and ur mentality, perhaps because of ur age.

I know a man that work tirelessly for 35 years, he also has one other business that boom then.

When he retired (5 years ago), 2 years into his retirement, his business he had been operating long time ago, crashed as a result of covid 19.

The contributory pension paid to him, (#5million), he joined other people to start factory, factory that if they succeed, it would bring hundred of millions in returns. Midway into establising the factory, other partners reneged on their promise sighting high insecurities of herds men.

WILL YOU SAY SUCH MAN NOT PLANNED AHEAD ENOUGH?

That was how the man collapsed. Now, four children in universities......thank God wife still in service.
How much is gratuity for state secondary school teacher?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Wodu89: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Love800:
Hw do i do this?

Send CV to the contact on the signature
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Wodu89: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
zoeymikey:

A nice idea,have considered that before. But i dont have a laptop or a smart phone.
Thanks.

Buy.one. Easy buy loan to the rescue
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Wodu89: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
lekani4real:

Am interested

Send CV to the contact on the signature
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rinoxy: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mummyfour:
I know a man that could not cope and ran away abandoning his wife and children.
What??!! So unfortunate.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:
We are Coping absolutely fine.

Infact I just gave my Wife N500,000 to go to Market and stock up the house with everything we will need for consumption till December.

I have Paid my children school tuition fees for 2024 season.

I just Deposited N5,000,000 into my Children Trust Fund Account.

This Regime is the best and i keep on praying it will continue to favor me and my family.
Can you employ me in your company.
I don't mind being a cleaner
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
thanks for this piece

I will be done with service by December and I'm just only focusing on how to land a good job so that I won't beg to feed

as for women, I'm not thinking about getting one now coz it doesn't even make sense at the moment
Big preek
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Treadway: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
yinkeys:

Élection figures were largely manipulated nationwide you’re talking about voters
Take Lagos & Rivers state for example
Most people voted LP
People in high brow areas of Lagos island largely voted LP
we know.

Here's the problem, yes there was manipulation, but make no mistake, APC still garnered millions of votes, a testament to the FACT that million of Nigerians learnt absolutely nothing from the last 8 years of misrule. I have friends, youths o, educated and all that were assertively supporting Tinubu/APC. I am sure you will certainly have such friends too. A good number of the people are damaged goods. I will keep saying it, i never expected that APC will still get even 100k votes, assuming Nigerians learnt anything at all over the last 8 years about the cancer that the APC is and represents.

Just face your affairs my guy, and strive for self-preservation. Don't bother about Nigeria or Nigerians for your sanity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by tasland(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
U nailed it bro✌️
Toktee:
Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

Be focus on achieving your goals.

That's all.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by yinkeys(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Treadway:
we know.

Here's the problem, yes there was manipulation, but make no mistake, APC still garnered millions of votes, a testament to the FACT that million of Nigerians learnt absolutely nothing from the last 8 years of misrule. I have friends, youths o, educated and all that were assertively supporting Tinubu/APC. I am sure you will certainly have such friends too. A good number of the people are damaged goods. I will keep saying it, i never expected that APC will still get even 100k votes, assuming Nigerians learnt anything at all over the last 8 years about the cancer that the APC is and represents.

Just face your affairs my guy, and strive for self-preservation. Don't bother about Nigeria or Nigerians for your sanity.
Formally educated in Nigeria doesn’t mean they’d be politically enlightened or have global exposure
Some wont even know anything when it comes to race, socioeconomics, geopolitics & history
Aren’t a lot of Nigerians just cramming, cheating their way through the system
You don’t have to go through formal education structure to be enlightened
The internet is there
There’s more to it than just being book smart or street smart
Evil just deeply runs in this land, it has no colour, tribe or religion
Politics is ultimately affecting quality of life no matter how we try to game the system

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Rechargeam247:
Children bring what they need when coming, na God dey take care of children.
Na this superstition dey Kill Nigerians

Children dey bring wetin them need Na him almajari children full north and cultists full south.make Una dey deceive yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by jackmrandy: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....

side boy friend.. and of course give him the pot hole too to ride.. terrible generation. you are not even ashamed to come talk such here.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yettttttunde:
When a man has a supportive wife who is understanding,he will cope and live longer.
where you wan see woman wey wan suffer with you? grin

Dey Play grin
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Treadway: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
yinkeys:

Formally educated in Nigeria doesn’t mean they’d be politically enlightened or have global exposure
Some wont even know anything when it comes to geopolitics & history
Aren’t a lot of Nigerians just cramming, cheating their way through the system
You don’t have to go through formal education structure to be enlightened
The internet is there
they have all that, but all that took a back burner on the altar of tribalism. They forgot all the shit, job losses, economic death, retrogression, massive corruption that APC entrenched and represented in a jiffy. What I was trying to point out to you is that APC got votes, millions of it despite a horrendous 8 years, and not just from baba's and mama's and illiterate almajiris, but from even young educated fellas like you and I, regrettably. Very sad!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Chummynoni(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

1 child is enough
yes brother . I am learned and I know the impact of overpopulation on resources. I made up my mind on 2kids only . My son is 8years, and the perfect moment to have the second one is not here yet, maybe when I have more than 10million laying idle in my account with several other investments. lol

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by fieryblitz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
ahnie:

My dear source for money now....you can start by buying cassava stems and yam seedlings
Been mulling the idea of planting cassava on a half plot of land I bought on the outskirts of town! Do you have an idea of yam seedling and cassava stems cost?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Onuimo1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
I can only talk about married people with LOW source of income. How you survive is

1. cutting your clothes according to your size.

2. Avoiding unnecessary spending like gambling, womanizing, much drinking.

3. Doing the more pressing things in your family. Don't try and do ie spending more than your capacity..
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by NaijaCover(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Life No Dey Easy
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
At 31 years of age, I've lost interest in women let alone approaching them for friendship

It is like an herculean task for me

I've never had a girlfriend before and many may it difficult to believe...

please is something wrong with me or am I the only one in this kinda situation?
You are not alone brother, we're the same age and I found love last month. Amazing thing is that I didn't even ask the babe out 🤣
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by fieryblitz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Minjim:
I usually wake feeling wave of apprehension and a fear.
The worry is just too much especially when you have a baby to feed. That one doesn't send.

I've sold all the iron condemned around me already.
And I only survive on hope from reading the Bible
Kai, this reminds me of myself. Sold some iron condemns to fill gas some days back, everytime I remember the September 18 resumption date for my child I get really apprehensive!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
At 31 years of age, I've lost interest in women let alone approaching them for friendship

It is like an herculean task for me

I've never had a girlfriend before and many may it difficult to believe...

please is something wrong with me or am I the only one in this kinda situation?
you're very ok.nothing is wrong with you.

It's better you're single if you're not sure you can take care of your wife and kids.

That is why there are many angry frustrated, resentful, violent, unreasonable and bitter men on and off NL.

If you marry and you can't afford to pay children's school fees ,house rent, electricity and basic household necessities,see finish will set in.even if you're blessed with an understanding wife (which are extremely rare) you cannot escape insults and disrespect from people who should not disrespect you

If you go to family meeting and you have contribution they'll tell you to shut up.you have idea and you don't have money to prove the idea,land lord will insult you join.why do you think there are many animalistic and violent men?

Please have some level of financial stability before you enter marriage otherwise if family no see you finish your wife will.how will you even be happy your kids look malnourished? Make Una dey think

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by melonsgroup: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
OnonujuChrist:

Somethings are better left unsaid. You are a fool.!
He's a very Big fool......Big one
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by tym92(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ade1177:

I just broke up with my girlfriend

And adviced her to find a rich guy

She's already of marriageable age

I am not even half ready

A man can wait till whenever
A lady can't

Don't be wicked man

Let her go for a better man to marry

Marriage has zero advantage for a struggling man

Stay single and enjoy your life till you're financially free

These people will advice you otherwise and allow you learn the hard way
Thumbs up bro...
Now left for the lady to decide whether to stay or not... Ladies gat no joy if man isn't doing well at least %80 o
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Toktee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Skyview01:

Nothing like a godly home and an understanding wife with no source of income. You will understand when you grow up and get married.
Dear sir, iam a father of 2. grin
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Allisgud:
If u have a good and understanding woman u will not feel it that much,una go soak Garri with joy drink am with happiness
lmao dey deceive yourself.

Understanding woman indeed.do you know the amount of married women Doing runs?

Go and work in a hotel for one month and see how all kinds of men (both single and married) dey carry married women.you go hate the Nigerian idea of marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Toktee(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin
Unrated900:
Plenty oloshos on nairaland though..
I believe your words though.
I threw an advert for work In my office here on nairaland.
Many ladies chatted me
Fast forward to bringing their cvs.
Most of all I did Interview for are oloshos.
How do I know.
Like 5 of them after the Interview saw the huge cold on my neck started given me locations
That we can hook up later sir.
I was like wow what the hell is this.
And almost all of em got kids and divorced.
I pray ye single guys get a decent woman ooooooo
Nairaland is really porous truly.

quote author=Toktee post=114303326]Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

Be focus on achieving your goals.

That's all.
grin
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Toktee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Show me abeg
Go to Uromi in Essanland.. Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Boldtrust(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....

your sister is cheating to "help with home responsibilities". Now I see why her husband has lost inspiration to make any effort to progress. We live in a strange generation where people justify promiscuity with flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by fieryblitz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
occfx:

LOL, why not divorce the man and marry the side boy friend since he is the one capable. Lazy women every where
Chances of side boyfriend marrying her is quite low.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.