Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) (17579 Views)

Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie / MOVIE REVIEW: The Black Book: RMD Shines As Nigeria’s John Wick, In New Movie. / Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2022
*Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Stars Along With Walter Anga In "No More Love"*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9nmxw67o4

One of the screen goddesses in the Nigerian movie industry, Evanny Patrick has exhibited her God-given talent as she features in the blockbuster movie, "No More Love" produced Crewsom Entertainment and directed by Chidi Anyanwu Chidux

It also stares one of the Nollywood finests, Walter Anga.

Evanny played the lead role of a wife in the movie already showing on African Magic, Iroko TV and All Rok TVs.

"No More Love" is about a certain rich and influential man who was very occupied with official assignments and paid very minimal attention to the wife.

Several attempts by the wife to get the husband's attention proved abortive as he always claims he is exhausted after a long day work.

She was also starved of conjugal rights while loneliness overwhelmed her.

This continued for long and the wife became frustrated, craving for arms of care elsewhere.

A new neighbour however became the succour she has been longing for as she found comfort, care and love in his arms.

The relationship with the neighbour continued under the man's nose for about six months.

When the rich man discovered the wife's infidelity, he was furious, leaving her with the option of seeking divorce and to go after the neighbour.

On the date of their wedding however, the rich man could not withstand the sight of his former wife getting married to another man.

He pulled the trigger on the couple, killing them on the spot, which later landed him behind the bars.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/07/actress-and-influencer-evanny-patrick.html?m=1

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2022
More

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by godofuck231: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Let the ashawoe begin, oh lawd

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by revolution653(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Just do mistake get yansh 4dis country
na success go dey find you grin

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by shaggy007(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Who be this hoe-low-show?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by davidupdate89: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Well she looks like a foreigner

She's pretty though

1 Like

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by wwwtortoise(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
angry

No doubt she is pretty but don’t force her yeyebrity status on us. Myself and many other comrades don’t know her.

Unless maybe you’re willing to share the cash for this sponsored post.

10 Likes

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by morikee: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wtf did i just viewed
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by YoungLionken(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
She must have paid heavily for this promo undecided...
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
shaggy007:

Yet you're attracted to her.

1 Like

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by maureensylvia(f): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Beautiful

This gal is damn pretty
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by DejiPlug(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abi, you don tell us film finish. Wehdon sir summarizer
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by shaggy007(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Yet you're attracted to her.

Yes, the same way I'm attracted to your grandmother
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Thorondor: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alex don catch new mugu abi na pussygu

1 Like

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by SlavaUkraini: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
If this one Marry somebody's son, the marriage go last ...... ?

Nollywood actors and Failed marriages = Bread and Akara.
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
shaggy007:

Yes, the same way I'm attracted to your grandmother

I didn't know you're a resident of the graveyard. Thanks for the heads-up.

And even if you switch that round, and round, to every female you think I have, you will continue to amuse me from there.

1 Like

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by shaggy007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I didn't know you're a resident of the graveyard. Thanks for the heads-up.

And even if you switch that round, and round, to every female you think I have, you will continue to amuse me from there.

Well, now you know.
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Enumerator(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy
revolution653:
Just do mistake get yansh 4dis country
na success go dey find you grin
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Enumerator(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy
shaggy007:
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Baluda: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Heya sorry
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Raychee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Elidrisy20: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buttocks power
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by teeshet: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
After narrating the entire movie, you expect us to go and watch it.
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by kapako4170: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hfh

Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by halaqasa: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
All I see here is marketing from Alex to the highest bidder

E be many things walahi
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Dangrace01: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gather here if u have not heard of here before now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your Gotv Surname With Just Your IUC Number Only / Cartoons: Not For Kids Alone! / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.