Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (24019 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Cogratulations to them but i hope he has completely change because nigeria men don't truly change their problem is just lack of opportunity .
I'm telling you, they always cheat with useless Nigerian gals. Chai

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by bleskid: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
beautiful people
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Maverick777: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Cogratulations to them but i hope he has completely change because nigeria men don't truly change their problem is just lack of opportunity .
keep quiet
must you display your misandrist attitude everywhere
'Nigerian men'.. If only people know you in real life.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by placeofallure(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Beauty and the beast.

Sorry Sammy, though we're friends and business allies, I hated it when you cheated and I don't believe you won't do it again. Not even for your wife, but you were leading many believers into God's presence. You let all of them down. I pray you find peace with God.

Happy Wedding Anniversary!

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
I’m jealous

Congratulations sweet people
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Mr community penis Don dey mature and get sense small small.na why
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Mr community penis Don dey mature and get sense small small.na why grin
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Poaul: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Maverick777: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo I nur Dey bliv celebrities marriage again

Nah only God abeg I get to Dey talk for unah

I still Dey beg God make nothing happen
To
Mercy Johnson marriage
Adesua n bank w marriage
Simi and ag

Nah God abeg I Dey
nothing will bro..
the Women in question are wise(esp. Mercy)
and na woman dey hold marriage not even man!
the key to a successful marriage is with the wife
that's what most of this so called young crop of girls don't understand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by FuckDModz: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

Any man his wife allows to fućk anything on skirt will definitely love his wife forever.

Men just want to have any woman they can afford. Is this too much to ask for?
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
After cheating on his wife.

Oga, go and hide your face. Your mouth nor big reach this talk.

Na madam suppose talk am

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by naija4life247: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
My Nigga. Serial adulterer and fornicator.

We the members of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) are proud of you. But remember the Number One rule which your broke the other time "DON'T GET CAUGHT"
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Joe4real1988(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Thank God atleast once a nigeria man accept that most nigeria men don't change,God bless you for this statement.
Chill dear. Stop being obsessed with what Nigerian men believe ok
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Joe4real1988(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Thank God atleast once a nigeria man accept that most nigeria men don't change,God bless you for this statement.
It seems you just like anything that criticises Nigerian men! Abeg wetin be the problem?
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Mrincredy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Interesting
davodyguy:
Sammie is very handsome, that ladies find him irresistible.

As a the leader of the choir in House on the Rock, he's been involved with many ladies to the extent that he was once suspended

Pastor Paul had to suspend him from the choir at some point in the past
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Prechgold1180:

To
Mercy Johnson marriage
Adesua n bank w marriage
Simi and ag

Nah God abeg I Dey

If they decide to divorce, wetin you go do ........ grin
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by naija4life247: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:

We cannot be fuccking the same pussssy for several decades. It's impossible. Accept that and have peace of mind
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by StagethemTVee: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Believe and pray for your marriage p. Leave celebrity marriages.
Prechgold1180:

To
Mercy Johnson marriage
Adesua n bank w marriage
Simi and ag

Nah God abeg I Dey
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by mamawa123: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pretender…………….Mr. Cheater

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by almarthins(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
ebukajay184:
‘Our Love Is Forever’ – Sammie Okposo Assures Wife On Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo has has assured his wife of his eternal love to her, IGBERETV reports.

Okposo made this known in celebration of their 12th wedding anniversary today, July 1, 2022.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared photos of himself and his wife, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfcn9mRgdT3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Recall that the gospel singer made headlines a few months ago after he publicly apologized to his wife, Ozioma for cheating on her with another lady in the United States.

Huh! Hope he won't run another Ragae behind the blues. Man be satisfied with what you have.
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by SURElee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
He has been trying too much to reassure the public of the love he has for his wife since his cheating scandal.

Cheat on and hibernate, come out, go on vacation and keep reassuring her. Mschewwww!

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by almarthins(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:

I don waka, I come get to see say men and women are the same. Imagine woman wey no dey fear God, dey look for God fearing man!

Pple like Una fear God o! But Una want God fearing men. Make me self come online come dey shout Nigerian girls or women. If you know wetin women or girls dey do now adays. If we follow culture, I no think say most go even get man self.
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Painandgain(f): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
This guy is just too fugly lipsrsealed
Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Painandgain:
This guy is just too fugly lipsrsealed
are you finer than the high profile babes he has bedded I doubt. He is a ladies man

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by Lama70(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
I salute the courage of this woman. What a woman can bear in respect of infidelity only a few men can.

I just hope Sammie will control his thing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Narcissistic behaviour lol

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

nothing will bro..
the Women in question are wise(esp. Mercy)
and na woman dey hold marriage not even man!
the key to a successful marriage is with the wife

that's what most of this so called young crop of girls don't understand!

Excuse me, but this is a very warped mindset. Both partners are responsible for the success of their relationship/marriage and not the responsibility lying on JUST the woman or the man. Do you understand me?

It's high time you men stopped pushing all the blame and responsibilities towards the women. It is gross to read. Phew.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Shares New Pictures / Comedienne Chigul Reveals She Has Been Battling A Sickness For 125 Days / Samuel Eto'o & Fally Ipupa Friends Again After Fall Out Over Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.